Ching Hill Reboot

2»

Comments

• We'll blind you in . . .
  • Good luck tonight everyone!

I'm still thinking bout the Big Guy everyday.....
  • TammiM68 wrote: »
    Special project at work - real work - can't make it tonight. Oh, come, come...don't fret: dead money will be there another time.

Have fun.

No issue! Good Luck with your project! Hope to see you next week!
  • Thanks Jeremy for hosting. Who won?
  • Not me . . . so it was just like normal on the Hill.
  • Shifty takes Game #1 against HitmenZ24. Pkrfce9 was third, with samcanada coming in on the bubble.

12 runners in total made it out and AJ made it to break on both tables!

Thanks everyone for coming and look forward to seeing you all next week.
  • Having a stack at each table for AJ and dealing to his stacks until break was a beautiful touch of respect and a tribute to the man that ran this league for 21 seasons. He was certainly missed by us all.

Thanks for hosting Jeremy. I'm not sure if your lady knew what hit her but thank her for us as well.

Oh, and your runner runner flush is forgiven..THIS time!

Doing it with AJ was pretty cool though. A little bit of karma and possibly some help from AJ himself for continuing the league. Congrats on the cash
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    Having a stack at each table for AJ and dealing to his stacks until break was a beautiful touch of respect and a tribute to the man that ran this league for 21 seasons. He was certainly missed by us all.

Thanks for hosting Jeremy. I'm not sure if your lady knew what hit her but thank her for us as well.

Oh, and your runner runner flush is forgiven..THIS time!

Doing it with AJ was pretty cool though. A little bit of karma and possibly some help from AJ himself for continuing the league. Congrats on the cash

Kirsten had no issue, and was quite impressed with the how everything was laid out and how respectful everyone was. She had given me permission to continue the league and is not regretting the decision. (Of course, giving her the winnings certainly helps!)

It was Milo that made the recommendation regarding putting a stack for AJ at each table. I just made the idea to place AJ next to the person that drew the first Ace or Jack. (Nice to see AJ make it further that the 2 no shows as well! LOL)

As for me cracking your AK with the runner runner flush...... well I guess AJ was watching over and it has his way to thank me for carrying on his legacy.

I know the parking was a bit tight, but I think everyone found a spot. Kind of reminded me of how we all found parking at AJ's!

Hope to see everyone out again! Our household had fun hosting these and the first thing my daughter asked this morning when she woke up was "Where are the boys? ???" (Man am I in trouble when she is older!!)
  • Lots of traditional "Hill" goings on, last night . . . no shows from the usual suspect (lol j/k), Milo building a dcecent stack, only to piss away foolishly after break, and a few well-timed suck outs to tilt the victims. Great job hosting, Jeremy, and a nice nod to the League's past. Looking forward to making some new traditions starting next week.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Looking forward to making some new traditions starting next week.

I hope winning isn't one of them
  • Milo wrote: »
    Lots of traditional "Hill" goings on, last night . . . no shows from the usual suspect (lol j/k), Milo building a dcecent stack, only to piss away foolishly after break, and a few well-timed suck outs to tilt the victims. Great job hosting, Jeremy, and a nice nod to the League's past. Looking forward to making some new traditions starting next week.

+1

not to mention, I came in 5th as usual :(