Zithal's Stag and Doe! (Sat. Sept 28th - 7:30pm)

I'm getting hitched!!!!

To celebrate, Anabel and myself are hosting a Stag and Doe!! It's gonna be a night filled with fun, music, prizes, drink and, of course, POKER!!

When: Sat. Sept 28th. Doors open at 7:30pm.
Where: 19 Regina St. N. (Royal Canadian Legion Branch 530)
How much: $10 Ticket's available from me, or at the door.

What's going on??

To kick things off, for the first time ever, outside of December, 8pm will kick things off with the "Anabel and Rob Happy Wedding Mini-Madness Turbo Tournament."

It'll be a faster, smaller, version of the classic event at Xmas, but with all action (including the dreaded red chip), that the event is known for.

The event is a free-roll for anyone that has their ticket by 8pm, and prizes will be available for the top finishers.

After that, regular games, flipaments, SnG, and a wide variety of non-poker events will be held over the course of the evening. Twoonie toss, gift raffles, the Wheel of Horse are just a few of the events that we're planning.

There will be a cash bar available, (proceeds go directly to the venue). Music, and perhaps a little dancing will complete the evening.

If you'd like to come, please RSVP here, (so that I have a rough idea of numbers) and you can buy tickets from me (I'm sure to have at least one more Bristol St. Event between now and then), or you can buy at the door.

Thanks, and I hope to see you out!! If you have any questions, please feel free to post here.

Comments