pokersupplies.com

Oooooo looks like Sloth has been keeping busy! I can't wait to see the new store!

/me shines up his mastercard :D

Comments

• djw wrote:
    Oooooo looks like Sloth has been keeping busy! I can't wait to see the new store!

/me shines up his mastercard :D

so far only accepts MC and Visa...wonders if Sloth will add paypal in the near future :?
  • or neteller...i'd think a lot of players have an account there
  • Dan wrote:
    or neteller...i'd think a lot of players have an account there

ummm what's NETeller Cash Giveaway :?: what's this? :?: :?
  • I have a question about the prices on the site. I have been looking for a set of chips and didn't want the really cheap plastic ones so I started looking on ebay. It seems you can find the same 500 chip sets for $175 where the pokersupplies.com site has what appears to be the same set for $275.
    As I've never seem or felt these chips would there be any difference between them? Pics and descriptions seem to be identicle.
  • just remember with ebay there is exchange rates (most often), shipping (which is higher to canada usually), duties (and often gst/pst) when it crosses the border. those can really add up.

and it's usually good karma to support local businesses :wink:
  • I would love to support local business, but if they are the same chips the difference in price is huge. The ones on ebay come from Toronto and shipping is $17 or $14 depending on 300 or 500 chips
  • Most of the chips sold on E-bay are plastic with metal disk center, often called 11.5 gram clay chip, but they are plastic. If you want real clay chips be prepared to pay BIG $$$$.. over $700.00 US. I have over 1000 of the above mention chips, dice striped 11.5 gram, and love them. For the price, I highly recommend them. Check out CTIDEALS on e-bay I seen 1000 chip sold for $107.50. They are Canadian Company, drawback is that they charge US $$. But you will save on duty charge.
  • The one I see on ebay say 11.5g clay composite. Are those the ones with the metal you are talking about?
  • they use that term "clay composite" pretty loosely
  • yes those are the ones