Poker in Ottawa

Well I held my first get together last night, It was great fun. Not such a big turn out, (9) but I'll take it for my first try.
I will be doing another in aprox 3 weeks. Everyone said they had a great time, and would be back and bring friends. I will post again when a date is set with more details

Big D

Comments

• Any idea why Ottawa players don't play in the huge Rideau Carleton Raceway unlike the busy Woodbine in Toronto? I'm looking for a cash game to play near Ottawa when I go to the WSOP/WPT tournaments.
    Big D wrote: »
    Not such a big turn out...
  • Third Tourney coming up if anyone else is interested.
    WESTERN OTTAWA
    TEXAS HOLD’UM POKER TOURNAMENT (III)

WHEN: Wednesday October 9th 7: PM
    WHERE: Wellington Eatery 1008 Wellington St
    BUY-IN $30.00

We are looking for Texas Hold’um players to start a new poker club in the Ottawa area. We will run a few tournaments until then and see how many are interested. The third tournament is listed above. Come and enjoy the game and prove to the rest of us just how good you are.
  • We have been playing on average every 2nd or 3rd week with every one enjoying the evening win or lose.

We have decided to play every Wednesday evening starting Nov13 7:30 start $30 buy in one re-buy allowed. Average prize for winner has been aprox $400.

Come out and join the fun 1008 Wellington st..Wellington Eatery
  • Hey Big D

Are you still holding these tournaments at the Wellington? If so, when is the next one?

Thanks, Colin