Home Games All is Welcomed!!

Hello I want to start adding people to my home games since I have no friends that play poker really.. Please let me know if your interested. I will have real money and play money games like tourneys and cash tables, Just want to make friends and play some poker and have fun :)

Comments

• Hello I want to start adding people to my home games since I have no friends that play poker really.. Please let me know if your interested. I will have real money and play money games like tourneys and cash tables, Just want to make friends and play some poker and have fun :)

I call this bluff...

Mark
  • SweetAlicia, post a pic of you holding a sign that says "DrTyore is dead sexy" and we will join your home game
  • SuperNed wrote: »
    SweetAlicia, post a pic of you holding a sign that says "DrTyore is dead sexy" and we will join your home game

That's silly...

Those signs are EVERYWHERE

Mark
  • Shouldn't matter what I look like lol..Just looking for people who want to play
  • Welcome to the forum! Good luck getting a game going, I'm sure you wont have a problem getting players. :)
  • Where is SA from? If it's KW, I'll show up for being so dick-ish.

Yes, I will apologize for being dickish on the internet, by being dickish IRL

Mark
  • geez maybe I should of just had a picture of a cat instead! Anyone can PM if there serious!
  • You posted this in the Toronto subforum. You might consider giving a rough idea as to the location of the game so people are more able to give it consideration.

Welcome to the forum as well.