Zithal's Stag and Doe! (Sat. Sept 28th) - Help wanted!

Hi all!

As many of know, Mrs. Zithal and I are making everything official this October. Before that, we're hosting a party and am in need of some help! (And, also, people to show up and party with us.)

I asked the hall they booked what kind of games they recommend and one of the options was "Crown and Anchors", so it's going to be a FUN night of gaming.

I need help!

I'm looking for dealers for table games, and others to help out with other games.

Also looking for suggestions and tips from people that have either done this before, or have helped out others. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Tickets will be available soon ($10 each in advance), so also let me know if you'd like some. I'll be having a couple more homes games between then and now so you can also pick up tickets at Bristol St.

If you'd like to help, please feel free to PM me.

Comments

• I can help out with whatever you'd like / I can manage

I can also drink and party. :) I'll tell itsame to contact you, he's done oodles of these.

Mark
  • Depending on the date I would be happy to deal for you. I have experience with blackjack and poker, but could probably figure out the other games.
  • If you are desperate for help, I would make the trip in order to allow 1 extra Forum member to participate rather than "work".