CAMBRIDGE CARD CLUB - Cave

GOOD DAY POKER PHOLKS

I am back again at the Cave for Friday night. Hope everybody is ready for season 3.
(WEEK1) FRIDAY August 16, 2013 - BANQUET HALL ABOVE THE CAVE - 7:00PM
Friday’s game is week 1 of the season. PLAYERS MUST COME WITHIN THE FIRST TWO BLINDS TO GET IN THE TOURNAMENT. Please remember it is first come, first served. I do not save seats or pay for anyone seat. If there is a waiting list, players will only get seated before the first break if numbers are above fifty. When the break starts, players will no longer be allowed in the tournament.

I have added another seat for the winner in the CCC. Two seats will be given to the winner. One to the PRIZE POOL GAME and another to the TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS. The TOC is where the winners only will be invited to play. The prize for TOC game will be a seat to brantford. Only the first place winner will get both seats ( NO SPLITTING OF SEATS, CANNOT GIVE SEAT AWAY) players with more than one win will get an extra 500 chips. Seats will be based on 3 months of play not the CCC season.

For those nameless players who ask to join facebook’s Tinstar or Cambridge card club. I will not approve of you. I find that these players make stupid comments due to being nameless.

:bs:

Comments

• Is there a game on the long weekend?
  • Yes friday aug 30, 2013 @ 7:00pm
  • I'd be interested in a seat for Fridays game, send me a private message.
  • DealerJ wrote: »
    I'd be interested in a seat for Fridays game, send me a private message.

Suggest you just show up at the Cave... Be early as the tourney often fills up especially in the fall/winter.. You can't reserve..
  • compuease wrote: »
    Suggest you just show up at the Cave... Be early as the tourney often fills up especially in the fall/winter.. You can't reserve..

Wise man, listen to his advice.

you wont regret it.
  • Sorry I'm from Guelph... is this The Cave Sports Bar on shade street that you are referring to?
  • jimistotle wrote: »
    Sorry I'm from Guelph... is this The Cave Sports Bar on shade street that you are referring to?

Yes, its on Shade St. across from the arena.
  • Looks like I will make it out tonight AND be able to get there early enough to get a spot.

Anybody else gonna make it?
  • I wish I could - but I found out about this too late to make tonight.
    Then next week I start school and have classes that run till 6pm in Oakville.
    It's a Bummer.