Pokerstars VIP store.

So I realized the other day I have close to a thousand FPP points on stars which is not a lot I know and I usually use them to enter those little 10-20 point entry tournaments but ahven't lately.. and just sat on them not really expecting to be able to get anything from the store.. which I never check.

However today.. I actually did and to my surprise they are having a sale on and I can actually afford a number of things.. I was looking at maybe getting a hoodie because you can never have enough Hoodies up here, eh?

Anyways was wondering if anyone here has ordered any clothing from the vip store can anything be good said about the quality?

Thanks.

Comments

• I got one of their jackets a couple years ago. I'm very impressed with the quality. It was way more than 1000 points though.

No, Tapatalk says this can't be changed.
  • i grabbed the black hoodie earlier this year, its a quagmire brand, and really good, i highly recommend it
  • I got one of their hoodies several years ago. Very good quality. Still looks (almost) as good as the day I got it.

Don't like the ones with the zipper though. They no longer sell the pullover ones for some reason.
  • I just checked to see how many points I have since I haven't checked in a while and I was surprised to see I have almost 6k. I jumped to the store to see their hoodies and was disappointed to see that they only have XXXL available...

Checked out their track jackets, and only XL or larger. At 5'7" & 150lbs, I have a feeling they may not fit well.
  • They fit kinda small but not that small. Did you check out the ladies selection. Might be something there that fits. I'm not judging...

No, Tapatalk says this can't be changed.
  • hmm that's a shame everything is in XXL? Guess I was too late.. hmm.
  • You can check to see if maybe they have more in stock. In the store, just click to get the item, it will take you to a new screen where you pick your size.

It's too bad if the only sizes left for the apparel is huge and bigger than huge, I've heard that their stuff is pretty good quality.