Woodbine Thursday August 15th

Hey all,

I know I saw another thread talking about Thursday night last week and was wondering if anyone would be there this week.

I should be out at Woodbine for about 5 or 6 after work until about midnight or so.

Lemme know if yall are gonna be there for a bit. I'll be the talkative kid with long hair playing 1-2.

Comments

• I'm at Ribfest all weekend... Maybe the next weekend.
  • compuease wrote: »
    I'm at Ribfest all weekend...and at the cardiology department for the following week

oic
  • Hey all,

I know I saw another thread talking about Thursday night last week and was wondering if anyone would be there this week.

I should be out at Woodbine for about 5 or 6 after work until about midnight or so.

Lemme know if yall are gonna be there for a bit. I'll be the talkative kid with long hair playing 1-2.

I haven't made my tin foil hat yet. I hear the OLG is scamming at Woodbine/Woodstock and that tin toil hats are required.

I may be doing drunk fest at the CNE with a few friends and will do my best to piss off CNE grinders. In the event it doesn't happen I will take the shorter drive to woodbine and be the total noooobe to online-in-person-poker.
  • I haven't made my tin foil hat yet. I hear the OLG is scamming at Woodbine/Woodstock and that tin toil hats are required.

I may be doing drunk fest at the CNE with a few friends and will do my best to piss off CNE grinders. In the event it doesn't happen I will take the shorter drive to woodbine and be the total noooobe to online-in-person-poker.

Hahaha.

Fair enough. Honestly, the conversation and softness of the money makes it feel like live poker.

The conversations of rigged poker makes me laugh. Honestly though, you're best to join in and agree that it's all rigged. It only helps tilt the conspiracy cooks even faster. Keeps em on tilt longer too :P
  • Hahaha.

Fair enough. Honestly, the conversation and softness of the money makes it feel like live poker.

The conversations of rigged poker makes me laugh. Honestly though, you're best to join in and agree that it's all rigged. It only helps tilt the conspiracy cooks even faster. Keeps em on tilt longer too :P

First 40 minutes of my last session, quads and two card royal flush!
  • I will probably be there Thursday evening. Look for 'Michael Hunter' on the 1/2 tables.
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    I will probably be there Thursday evening. Look for 'Michael Hunter' on the 1/2 tables.

Will do.

I'll be changing my name to "JollyOleSaintNIT" so I shouldn't be too tough to spot either lol.
  • Looking forward to hearing the results.
  • Only available on PPV

No, Tapatalk says this can't be changed.
  • Going to stop by and put a couple of hours in at about noon today