Poker Challenge

I Challenge anyone to a game of heads up...any stake of your choice (no less than $0.25-$0.5 and no more than $5-10

Online or Offline

Your place or mine

Your cards + chips or mine (lol)

Looking to find real good players as heads up buddies where we can regularly play and get better...

604-401-6966

Comments

• lol, now this is an original.. HU4ROLLZ?

wouldn't you rather have real bad players to play against?
  • where do you live
  • I like playing heads-up, but I rarely play online for now. Do you live near River Rock in case I win a satellite to the WSOP-BC?
  • I Challenge anyone to a game of heads up...any stake of your choice (no less than $0.25-$0.5 and no more than $5-10

Online or Offline

Your place or mine

Your cards + chips or mine (lol)

Looking to find real good players as heads up buddies where we can regularly play and get better...

604-401-6966
    That you Fed?
  • That you Fed?

Maybe he got an emergency call to move something you sit on and went west again?
  • Appears they have various emergencies. Dust bunnies under the thing you sit on (can we not say couch anymore?).

Cleaner needed ASAP
  • Appears they have various emergencies. Dust bunnies under the thing you sit on (can we not say couch anymore?).

Cleaner needed ASAP

lol, nice find....
  • Hey Guys...sorry I don't check here often...

whoever wants to play call/text me 604-401-6966

I play different players heads up regularly and believe that's the best way to get better...so if you're on the same page let's meet up!
  • I live yaletown... 604-401-6966
  • I live yaletown... 604-401-6966

ban for multi accounting....