xkeyscore - the ability to track and monitor all of your internet activity.

And you wondered how I could track fed and his many iterations.;)

New Snowden leak: NSA program taps all you do online - CNN.com

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Keyscore

So anyone have any concerns that this is going on right now, live, in real time..?

Comments

• I guess I kind of thought they could always do this, but then I watched every episode of the Xfiles.... Several times.
  • I watched every episode of the Xfiles.... Several times.

Ya... They know

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  • compuease wrote: »
    And you wondered how I could track fed and his many iterations.;)

So anyone have any concerns that this is going on right now, live, in real time..?

Not really . . . the absolutely galactic size volume of "stuff" that they monitor would require some sort of automated filtering program to flag key words or phrases, followed by more automation to whittle that down further. By the time you got to a manageable load for an actual human being to go over, I am confident that my nonsense is in the round file.

Unless you type something like "KILL BARACK OBAMA" you are probably going to be fine.
  • By the way if I stop posting for a few weeks please call the Canadian Embassy in Washington . . .
  • Just read today that some lady in NY I think got a visit from the cops after googling "pressure cookers."

Family Visited By Cops After Googling Pressure Cookers, Backpacks: Report

So I guess that blows up the whole "if you're doing nothing wrong you have nothing to worry about" argument.
  • Milo wrote: »
    By the way if I stop posting for a few weeks please call the Canadian Embassy in Washington . . .

Don't think we have an embassy in Gitmo. :D
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Don't think we have an embassy in Gitmo. :D

No, but we do have one in D.C. I am hoping someone there could bring me a sammich.
  • I'm in until the 9th then I'm driving home...I could always stop in Utah and erase some of your files
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    I'm in until the 9th then I'm driving home...I could always stop in Utah and erase some of your files

Or, you could stop in SLC to discuss the whole atheism thing . . . see how that works out.
  • Way to strengthen your position;)

#magicunderwear
  • I am a rock, my friend . . . a rock.
  • Milo wrote: »
    I am a rock, my friend . . . a rock.

Everybody wants to be a Rock! Lineups over there...
  • Jeebus . . . now the heathens are capitalizing the word rock? You're ALL going to hell . . .

well, except for comp.
  • Hey...at least Rocks are real...some are even 6000 years old!
  • How do you think he got his Bible autographed in the first place?