Cash game

**EDIT TO GAME** GAME IS CANCELLED SEE YOU AT WOODBINE.
I tried

I am not working on Friday so if there is an interest in running a tourney before the cash or starting early let me know.As well if you need address send me a PM so I can respond.
AJ if you don't mind could you send out a message on the Chinghill page to see if we can get more interest?

I am looking to host a cash game for Chinghill players or anyone who can be vouched for by a chinghill player. This will be a no limit 1-2 table with no rake. I will provide soda and snacks. BYOB. I have 1 table but if the interest is there then AJ said I can borrow a second table. Never done this before so let me know if I'm missing something.Game would be on Friday July 26th at 8:00pm till when ever. I live very close to AJ

Who's in ?

1. Sam
2. Greg
3. AJ ( T )
4.GarryC

Comments

• Awesome! Looking forward to bluffing AJ off aces. Preflop this time.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  • Put me down as (T), but I will likely be in for at least a couple orbits (might take that long to bust, anyway)

There will be NO Thursday tournament this week, so as to help focus people's attention on this event.

Do you need supplies? Chips, cards? Shoot me a PM if you do.
  • Thanks Milo AJ said I can borrow his supplies so I am good for now. If you know anyone who might wanna play let them know
    Milo wrote: »
    Put me down as (T), but I will likely be in for at least a couple orbits (might take that long to bust, anyway)

There will be NO Thursday tournament this week, so as to help focus people's attention on this event.

Do you need supplies? Chips, cards? Shoot me a PM if you do.
  • Most of the non-Forumers I know will not play 1-2. Sorry . . .
  • if Greg is playing, it is very tempting! Although vouching may be the issue..
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    if Greg is playing, it is very tempting! Although vouching may be the issue..

VOUCHED!
    Let him in Sam.
  • Done
    If your in I will PM the address 2 days before

STR82ACE wrote: »
    VOUCHED!
    Let him in Sam.
  • Remove the (T), please.
  • It has been brought to my attention that we might get more interest if we go .50/1.00 so if that is what everyone wants I am good either way. So post your thoughts even if we want a turbo tourney first?
  • sounds good to me...
  • sorry, but the boss informs that my best friend is celebrating his birthday Friday night. As he will not play even $0.25/$0.50, I am out.
  • Any stakes are fine

• I have just found out that i'm off on friday. So if anyone wants to start early let me know. In fact we could even have a regular tourney before if any interest?

Tell your friends tell your foes. If they can respect my home they are welcome.
  • Sorry bud, not able to make it as I am away this weekend.

Hope to see everyone in a couple of weeks
  • I will play 5 handed. I can be there around 7 if anyone wants to start early.

Anyone on the fence for this, it is a fun group of people and if the game breaks early, we are only about 10 minutes from woodbine. Hint hint...

• still room for last minute joiners
  • I'll be there around 7 as well. Where's Keith?
  • Maybe next time if you can get a few more players.
  • Do you know how to get a hold of him I did not pm him. I do not know his name here
    garryc wrote: »
    I'll be there around 7 as well. Where's Keith?
  • Sorry you can't make it.

pokerJAH wrote: »
    Maybe next time if you can get a few more players.
  • down to 4 and only 3 confirmed. Come on all this is a rake free cash game. I will even open this to players not from the hill.
  • hu4r0lz?
  • Game is a no go.. see you at woodbine. first time there
  • Thanks for not hosting. It turned out to be a great night. You should not host more often.