Not the hill . . .

but a reasonably friendly facsimile . . .

Okay, based on the comments here,

Delay in League Startup - Page 2 ,

I am wondering if there is actually any interest in some Thursday night poker in Bramalea . . . at least until the Ching Hill League returns from it's hiatus. Please bear in mind that I can only go to a max. of 10 players, and would likely just use the same format as the League in terms of blinds and levels.

What say you?

AJ, if this is not what you had in mind, say the word, and I will delete this thread . . .

Comments

• Milo wrote: »
    but a reasonably friendly facsimile . . .

Okay, based on the comments here,

Delay in League Startup - Page 2 ,

I am wondering if there is actually any interest in some Thursday night poker in Bramalea . . . at least until the Ching Hill League returns from it's hiatus. Please bear in mind that I can only go to a max. of 10 players, and would likely just use the same format as the League in terms of blinds and levels.

What say you?

AJ, if this is not what you had in mind, say the word, and I will delete this thread . . .

okok, count me in until the OPT season begins.
  • OKay , so that's one . . .
  • I'd be interested in trying to make it out to a few games
  • In!

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  • Count me in!

Milton Slim
  • in as well
  • As long as its not a league set up and all the money gets paid out each week, I'd come out a couple of times.
  • All money pays out each week. If Sam feels like bringing snacks (assuming he plays), I will not prevent him, but snacks will be available regardless. Smoking will be under the carport.