Happy Canada Day!

Happy Canada Day everyone... Enjoy and be safe..

Anyone who is in the Milton area the celebrations are at the Fairgrounds and the only reason I mention it is that my 9 yr old grandson is a new member of the JSC taekwondo demo team which will be demo'ing at 1 and 4pm.. He just got his black belt two weeks ago and we are quite proud of him..

Comments

• Right back atcha comp . . .
  • Yep, happy Canada Day to all. We live in a great country and should really appreciate it!

If you're setting off fireworks this weekend, I just want you to know that I have an incredibly deeply entrenched hatred in my heart for what you're doing. My neighbor started setting them off yesterday at around noon. I thought about setting up my table saw beside the fence and sparking it up at around 3am last night. Just leave it there all night. Wife wouldn't let me. Acting on hatred becomes more difficult when you get married.
  • I have no issue with fireworks, per se . . . that said, a considerate neighbour would take your dogs into consideration. I hate the damn City for not enforcing their own bylaws . . . folks have been lighting them off since Friday night around here, and the only "legal" night is tonight. Never mind that nobody in this neighbourhood has a property large enough to allow them to legally set off fireworks anyway.
  • Bill . . . just call the cops from a pay phone in town, and tell them you smell a "chemical odor" mixed with pot at your neighbours address, and that you have concerns for the children that live there . . .
  • Happy Canada Day everyone! It is indeed a great country we are lucky to live in.

Milo, I hope that was a joke?
  • To a point . . . it annoys me that people disregard City ordinances just because they know the City will not enforce them. It annoys me that doing so scares the crap out of a friend's pets (as it does here, too). It annoys me when the City enacts by-laws they have no intention of enforcing. But, most of all, what annoys me is the lack of courtesy . . . I have no doubt that Bill has brought up the skittish nature of his dog to his neighbour, yet this asshole cannot bring himself to confine his "festivities" to one night? Screw him . . .