Cambridge Cash Game - Saturday, June 29...

Hey guys last week went really well so wed like to get another game going this Saturday.

Same as before : $0.50/$1.00 blinds
8pm start time

Please message or text if youd like a seat saved, thanks

Comments

• You know you are posting a cash game the same day as another tourney/cash game already posted in this area. Most people on this board won't do that out of respect for the other host.
  • Thats ridiculous
  • moose wrote: »
    You know you are posting a cash game the same day as another tourney/cash game already posted in this area. Most people on this board won't do that out of respect for the other host.

That's really nice of you to stick up for me, Moose. I wasn't worried anyhow.
    Thats ridiculous

It's one of those 'unwritten' rules between hosts.
  • moose wrote: »
    You know you are posting a cash game the same day as another tourney/cash game already posted in this area. Most people on this board won't do that out of respect for the other host.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV1LzXf1TKQ
    Thats ridiculous

+1
    JohnnieH wrote: »
    That's really nice of you to stick up for me, Moose. I wasn't worried anyhow.

It's one of those 'unwritten' rules between hosts.

New Hamburg is more than a stone's throw from cambridge last time I checked.

Also, you have an 8 player sng, not even a full table.

OP started this thread for a cash game.
  • Kony wrote: »
    you cannot be serious, no one should take home games that seriously.. thats a joke

+1

New Hamburg is more than a stone's throw from cambridge last time I checked.

Also, you have an 8 player sng, not even a full table.

OP started this thread for a cash game.

Easy now, I said that I wasn't worried.

However, most of my players are from the KW area, which last time I checked is much closer to Cambridge. Thus I could lose players to this game.

TT-sorry for the derail. Good luck with the cash game.
  • There was no need for him to "stick up" for anybody. This is silly. There are hundreds of thousands of people in this area and i am looking for one table full of people. Im not looking to ruin anyone's game.

Somebody's being a silly moose that's all....

I hope everybody gets a full table and has a good game.
  • Now just so everybody knows THIS thread is for MY cash game in Cambridge and it is rude to start an argument on my thread. MOST people wouldnt do that....