Moose cash games Jul/Aug

Comments

• Talked to Mario yesterday. He was interested in the NL on the 22nd.
  • Put me down for table 1, Aug 22 pleaseandthankyou.
  • Ok down to 5 for Thursday so either we get another player or would someone volunteer to pull out, or I will bump Mikey out, since he signed up most recently.
  • moose wrote: »
    Ok down to 5 for Thursday so either we another player or would someone volunteer to pull out, or I will bump Mikey out, since he signed up most recently.

Rob, I have a really busy week coming up, so I don't mind dropping out. If it does get back up to 6 for some reason, let me know by PM.
  • Kid free today so we can start at 8pm
  • Sorry about the late notice, but I won't be able to make it tonight. Sorry again
  • Rob, I had to run an errand which is taking longer than I expected. I'll be there as soon as I can.
  • Sorry, got to bail for the 22nd.
  • In for the 22nd (NL)
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Waitlist me for 22nd table 2. Will try to take 23 off and come up.

You can start me at NL obv
    You can start me at NL obv

100% now?
  • Two days to go. Two seats to fill. Cambridge.
  • I'm in for Thursday.

Mark
  • bad news, i have to bow out of thursdays game. They have me slated for machine training thursday + friday night, sorry.
  • I am making a potato salad, but I also bought this to contribute this to the barbecue tomorrow night:

ery9a8ev.jpg

You're welcome!
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    I am making a potato salad, but I also bought this to contribute this to the barbecue tomorrow night:

You're welcome!

Not arriving til late..like 8ish. Save me food plz.
  • I will be bringing a broccoli salad.
  • Mario has to work, so he's out.

If it's not too much trouble, I would like to play at both tables tonight at some point.
  • Players can switch table with 30 min notice or on a bust out.

Seats open and people are welcome to come later if they can not arrive on time.

C'mon peeps, this is the last chance you'll have to take my money for awhile :D
    Players can switch table with 30 min notice or on a bust out.

Are tables close enough to multi table?
  • I'm in !! I am going to make up hours on Saturday just so I can be there tonight. Moose, please PM address, I should be there by 7pm.

NL table please.
  • Sent. Two names for the wall o' infamy this week I believe.
  • If I can make it I'll be very late....count me out :-(
  • I'm bringing Drew.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
  • Sorry Moose..

Severe pain in my foot is calling me home... I texted Johnnie, but just to be sure.. I'm out.

Mark
  • For the love of god, my wife needs to communicate her plans to me better. And now I still have to go into work on Saturday.

I'm out.

Sorry Johnnie, hope everything goes great in PEI. My wife and I vacationed there for a week one summer, its beautiful. Now I'll have someone to look up on our next trip there.
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Sorry Moose..

Severe pain in my foot is calling me home... I texted Johnnie, but just to be sure.. I'm out.

Mark

Lame
  • I'm back in!!!! People coming to buy car tomorrow! Poker wins! Be there 7:30ish
    Lame

ICWATUDIDTHERE

Mark