Can you ever fold KK PF 《 100BB Deep?

1/3 cash game at Rio. Quiet guy in EP raises to 10 with about 250 behind. He has been at the table for about an hour and played very few hands. In the last few minutes he has raised a couple of hands though and had no callers. He showed TT once and 77 once. So he is not likely playing garbage.

Folded to me in LP with KK. I raise to 30. Folded to him and he makes it 80 fairly quickly. Then he starts giving me the stare down.

Easy call? Shove? Fold face up?

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Comments

• NEVER FACE UP!

Only once have I ever folded KK preflop, that was at Seneca a few years ago against an older guy (than me even) whom I had played with several times before. I'm sure he viewed me as a rock as I did him. He made it 10 or 12 can't recall exactly, I made it 30, he shoved... I folded, he showed..

In your case, unless you just "know", I'm not folding.. Think a while, with a quizzical look, in case he has QQ or JJ, then slowly shove em in.. Trick is, if he does have a worse hand, make him think he has you beat.

Then reload..>:D
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    1/3 cash game at Rio. Quiet guy in EP raises to 10 with about 250 behind. He has been at the table for about an hour and played very few hands. In the last few minutes he has raised a couple of hands though and had no callers. He showed TT once and 77 once. So he is not likely playing garbage.

Folded to me in LP with KK. I raise to 30. Folded to him and he makes it 80 fairly quickly. Then he starts giving me the stare down.

Easy call? Shove? Fold face up?

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 4 Beta

If you think he ever does this with JJ and AK then you gotta ship it in.

(I could never fold here, especially opening in LP vs Button/SB/BB)
  • never fold.