Low Limit SNG's

Do you think if you can't beat Low Limit SNG's, lets say $1-10, you can't beat any? Would you say if you are a losing player at this limit you should give up?...or do you think there is too much bad play to put too much stock in results?

Just to be more specific, let's say you only play premium hands in position and consistently get outdrawn in this scenario. Is it the level or the play given this limited info?

Comments

• Before the inevitable...no, i am NOT basing it on real life results but rather a conversation I was having earlier today were me and a friend strongly disagreed... just sayin
  • no. anybody can improve over time with practice. might need a coach though or some guidance.
  • It is an old argument, "they will respect my raises in higher limits". There are good and bad players at every level, the buy in is irrelevent. That is why bankroll management is more important, so you can weather the bad beats and keep playing.

However, if you are a losing player, it doesn't matter how many buy-ins you have.
  • If you can't beat the lowest buy-in games online, either play live where it's softer or just play for the fun of it like any other hobby.
    Ercules wrote: »
    Do you think if you can't beat Low Limit SNG's, lets say $1-10, you can't beat any? Would you say if you are a losing player at this limit you should give up?...or do you think there is too much bad play to put too much stock in results?
    As I always argued against my friends who hated playing against bad players, "too much bad play" is paradise!