My latest creation

I just wrapped up construction on my latest table. It took some blood, sweat and tears to get this done, the "tiles" are a real pain to do. I know everyone will ask, it's an acrylic sheet which is CNC cut then the grooves are filled with black silicone to create the tile effect.

The lights are on different switches, the inner lights are on a remote and the outside lights are on a dimmer switch installed under the table. Both lights run off a 12V battery which is mounted under the table. It's on saw horses right now, will be mounted onto double pedestals.

index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=545

index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=544

index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=548;preview

index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=543

Comments

• Very sweet. Nice work.
  • Looks great, well done!
  • Very nice! You're good at what you do.
  • Awesome looking table!
  • Thanks all. I always enjoy showing off my "art".
  • My customer in Nova Scotia finally received the table and sent me some pics (cell phone pics). The table looks much nicer with proper legs and not in my garage.

index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=557;preview

index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=559;preview

index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=562;preview

index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=565;preview
  • Nice chairs too. Quality poker room to be sure.

What does it cost to ship that across Canada?
  • This one in particular cost $340 to ship the 240lb crate. That includes the cost of a tailgate @ pickup & dropoff which pretty much doubled the cost. Residential delivery is extra too, so it actually doesn't cost all that much if you go without the extra stuff.
  • very nice
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    very nice
    +1.

Thats the type I would get if I had the money to do so. Very nice.
  • Thanks for kind words guys.

My customer just sent me a pic with the topper on it. Too bad they're cell phone pics :(

index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=568