At least ...

we call all agree the Jays ain't making the playoffs and AA gave up way too much talent for a team that is completely brutal. AA should be fired at seasons end for this mess!

Comments

• I don't agree, his only mistake was Gibbons signing,.
  • Gibbons can't hit or pitch.
  • And apparently he is a little iffy on the managing thing.
  • Definitely AA's fault for injuring all his players. Let's fire him before he can injure someone else.
  • Found it pretty funny Jays were pegged as World Series contenders when they mostly added a bunch of players from a team who finished last in their division last year.
  • moose wrote: »
    Definitely AA's fault for injuring all his players. Let's fire him before he can injure someone else.

Yankees have way more injuries than the Jays and they currently have a better record. Anyone can spend money but everyone knows the season is long and the team that wins has a way to deal with the injuries, He gave away his source to acquire plays from the last place Marlins and a pitcher who was mediocre and only ever had one good year, that being last year.

Go thru the roster. How many of J.P. guys are in the lineup or doing well on other clubs.

AA sold the future for today and today is not looking good!
  • I see. What AA needed to do was trade back for Wells and sign Overbay, because they are way better than EE and Melky and he needed to hang on to all his prospects so he could have been the one to acquire all those pitchers who have been traded since the season started, all zero of them, because you know, all those teams who have decided that they are out of it already are loaded with great pitchers.

I really don't care who JP drafted. How many of JP's 'guys' were with the big league club in his first three years? But Ricky Ro is awesome, so good pick JP.

I highly doubt the Yankees have used 27 different pitchers this season.

The Cy Young winner is guaranteed to be shitty six months later so yeah horrible move because everyone knows guys that didn't win the Cy Young are a far better choice.
  • Macke wrote: »
    Gibbons can't hit or pitch.

And can't make it thru a sentence without sounding like should be on duck dynasty. Texas southern drawl is brutal.