Delay in League Startup

Okay, need to advise you all that for the time being, I've suspended league play. This has nothing to do with the any of you, or the game. I'm currently having some personal issues that I need to resolve before I justify playing again.

Sorry for the delay. I hope to have things back under control in the future, but for the time being, the league is suspended.

AJ

Comments

• take care of everything, If I get a chance, I will still try to get the Hostas out to your wife

Milton Slim
  • You need anything, you know I am just around the corner . . . say the word. As for the League . . . we can wait. Hope it all works out.
  • Take care AJ... Hope everything is ok... Poker is really not that important in the scheme of things..
  • Hope/wishing all's well Sir.
  • Hope it works out for you.
  • Will a pack of jam-jams help? Hope it works all works out.
  • A.J you know you have a small army of people that will help you in any way we can. just call or message me if i can help.
  • samcanada wrote: »
    A.J you know you have a small army of people that will help you in any way we can. just call or message me if i can help.

Reporting for duty, sir.

AJ, you have been very generous to me in the past and if there is anything you need, just let me/us know.
  • I am guessing that the Stanley cup results are going to push back the new season just a bit . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    I am guessing that the Stanley cup results are going to push back the new season just a bit . . .

One has nothing to do with the other, trust me.

Now maybe that goddamn "appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?" will stop popping up on me everytime I log in here
  • Just funning with ya, big guy . . . no rush. Like the Bruins, you've got ALL summer in front of you . . .
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    One has nothing to do with the other, trust me.

Now maybe that goddamn "appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?" will stop popping up on me everytime I log in here

Pain in the BUTT!

Hope to see you soon!

Milton Slim
  • So does this make me the longest running champ ? I can smell the fear on you all >:D:D
  • It probably means that since you won, all credibility and integrity of the league went out the bloody window.
    So does this make me the longest running champ ? I can smell the fear on you all >:D:D

Going to Sam's for snacks on Thursday's until someone else wins!

Milton Slim!:)
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    Going to Sam's for snacks on Thursday's until someone else wins!

Milton Slim!:)

4 more likes and we have a quorum!

Milton Slim
    4 more likes and we have a quorum!

Milton Slim

we'll see you tomorrow Sam.

Who wants:
    Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
    Rainbow Twizzlers
    Assorta of chips
    Since we won't be getting cards dirty, may I suggest Sloppy Joe's?

LOL
    we'll see you tomorrow Sam.

Who wants:
    Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
    Rainbow Twizzlers
    Assorta of chips
    Since we won't be getting cards dirty, may I suggest Sloppy Joe's?

LOL

lol I would love to host a deepstack tourney all I need is chips,cards,tables and chairs :-[
    lol I would love to host a deepstack tourney all I need is chips,cards,tables and chairs :-[

I just want to make break!

Milton Slim

I would have no issue with loaning my gear if you're going to go ahead with this. PM me
  • Well . . . if people are jonesing to play on Thursday nights, I can make my place available until the League starts. Would only be able to go 10 players max., though . . .