York poker!!!!!!!! im new there

Hi, was wondering if there's poker events happening @ york u. I just moved there recently.. thanks

Comments

• Check out TORONTO ACES POKER CLUB
  • hey man.. my name is Luke.. my friend Shane has a game Tuesdays and Fridays ---- 1/2 NLHE ---- $100 FREEROLL ---- Start time is 8pm sharp...

Let me know if you're interested...

LUKE
  • is it still up? im interested in small cash games, no more then 50.. tell me where and infos
  • Visit: meetup.com/pokerplace/

Tournaments 4 days a week.
  • Come Play at Sharks Poker Club.

We welcome all players to our friendly, clean, smoke free club. plenty of players from novice to experienced enjoy the competition of a good NL Poker game.

Check us out at:Scarborough Sharks Poker Club (Scarborough , ON) - Meetup
  • Visit: meetup.com/pokerplace/

Tournaments 4 days a week.
    Come Play at Sharks Poker Club.

We welcome all players to our friendly, clean, smoke free club. plenty of players from novice to experienced enjoy the competition of a good NL Poker game.

Check us out at:Scarborough Sharks Poker Club (Scarborough , ON) - Meetup

Damn the competition so high :err:
  • sn1perb0y wrote: »
    Damn the competition so high :err:
    The Sharks and The Poker Place Run games on different nights/days, thus allowing all players a variety of choice of games and choice of which nights/days and/or times any players can find a good game to play.

Hopefully, this helps all players to find quality games to play.
  • The Sharks and The Poker Place Run games on different nights/days, thus allowing all players a variety of choice of games and choice of which nights/days and/or times any players can find a good game to play.

Hopefully, this helps all players to find quality games to play.

Indeed