The Lair: 100% Free Tournament. Win a table.

Saturday May 4th at 1:00.

Here is the scoop. I'm having a big sale to let everyone know I'm back in business. The sale will take place May 3,4,5. The hours will be Friday from 5-9, Saturday from 10-6 and Sunday from 11-5. The location is 111 Sherwood Dr. in Brantford in the West Brant Artisans Village. Unit 20A.

Now the tournament details:

Tourny starts at 1 pm sharp. Absolutely free. No ridiclulous super fast blind increases. No re-buys, no add-ons. Top five get prizes, with the winner getting a brand new poker table. Thats right! An 8 player top quality poker table. No catches. Also all players get a 10% discount on the order of a new poker table. Details to be announced at the tournament.

How to get in:

There are going to be 50 spots available and the last thing I want is for 200 people to show up at the start of the tournament only to be disappointed that its full. So there will be a wrist band policy in effect. I will start handing them out when the sale starts at 5:00 Friday and once all 50 are gone the tournament is full. Unfortunately I am only able to take reservations in this manner. No emails, pms, phone calls or other means will get you in. One entry per person. The only exception I will make is if you order a table this week I will give you a guaranteed spot and if you win the tournament you can can cancel your table order.

If you have questions please don't hesitate to ask or let me know if I left anything out.

Pop water and snacks will be on sale for $1 a piece.

Looking forward to seeing you Saturday

Comments

• If you are looking for quick responses or have any questions you can also text me at my cell phone number. 226-750-1117
  • Do you have a link or anything where I can see some of the tables?
  • I wish I could come and play, I have my season ending tournament on the same day. c'est la vie. next time
  • Absolutely. My website is being re done but my old website is still up and I am honouring the prices for now. Feel free to take a look.

tgpokertables.com