Kitchener NL Hold'em May 4th 3:30PM

HPT-Event #49

Note-Please do not sign up for this tournament until you are positive that you are coming. Repeat offenders who cancel or do not show up, will not be able to pre-register in future tournaments.

No Limit Hold'em
9,000 in chips for $60 freezeout
25 min. blinds
Saturday May 4th
Doors Open at 3:00PM
Shuffle Up & Deal 3:30PM sharp & should run approx. 10 hours
40 players maximum and alternates (4 tables)
All disputes will be settled by Robert's Rules
.25/.50 NL cash game to follow($60 max buy-in)
Victoria St.-Natchez Rd. area in KITCHENER
Payout to top 6 for 40 player field (38-22-15-11-8-6)
BYOB/BYOS
Patience Factor 15.08 Skill Level 6

Players that pay their entry fee by 3:25PM, will receive an extra 1,000 chip

There will not be a supper break.

Late players: If you know you're going to be late, please phone and a seat and chips will be set out for you and you will post blinds and fold until you arrive. Players that are late that haven't let me know will give up their seat to the next player on the waiting list. If there's no one left on the waiting list, late players may buy into the tournament during the first level (25 minutes). If you indicate you are going to be late and then don’t show up, you are still responsible for the entry fee.

Waiting List players: Players on the waiting list will fill no shows at the start of the tournament, to a maximum of 40. The remaining players on the waiting list are alternates. When a player busts out, you have the option of joining the tournament at that point with a starting chip stack. If you have paid your entry fee by 3:25PM, you will receive an extra 1,000 chip.

The cash game is open to all tournament regulars, but please note that tournament players have priority when a seat is available. The cash game will be strictly No Limit Hold’em and will end when there are three players left in the tournament.

Comments

• 1. Buzzzardd
    2. Carsey
    3. Brad L.
    4. Mac
    5. damanj16
    6. BIGBOB
    7. waltsfriend
    8. Kaye
    9. JacNoK
    10. EdtheTed
    11. Troy
    12. Pete D.
    13. Strubby
    14. carguy
    15. woog30
    16. Gin
    17. Ryan
    18. Joel Wortzman
    19. Lee
  • Bigbob will be there
  • Sign me up please.
  • In please.

Thanks,
    Jac
  • put me in Dave
    Thanks,
    marty
  • Sign me up!
  • I am new to this site.
    Can anyone plz tell me how to sign up?
  • Gin wrote: »
    I am new to this site.
    Can anyone plz tell me how to sign up?

Buzz is pretty restrictive on who he invites... Although DrTyore does play..;)

If you know someone else who plays it would help.. However he will let you know..
  • K, I thought it was open to anyone. My mistake. thx anyway.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Buzz is pretty restrictive on who he invites... Although DrTyore does play..;)

If you know someone else who plays it would help.. However he will let you know..
    Gin wrote: »
    K, I thought it was open to anyone. My mistake. thx anyway.

I don't know where you got that idea Jeff, but I am always good with newbies playing. Just sign up in this thread and I will PM you the address.
  • Ok, thx for the headsup.
    I wanna sign up for myself(Gin)and a frd(Ryan) plz.
  • PM sent with address to Gin.
  • It looks like we might have the smallest turn out ever. If the numbers stay down, we will increase the starting chip stacks and turn this into a super deepstack.
  • In please
  • Terribly sorry but i just got a msg via facebook that the cave's prize pool game is also this saturday may 4th at 3:25. Please remove me from the list and sorry once again!
  • If I do not have over 20 players by Friday at 6:00pm, I am going to cap it at 20. Much less work for me that way.:)
  • in please...
  • This tournament will now be maxed out at 20 players. There is still room for one more.

Stanley Cup games will be on television.
  • Sorry buzzard, I'd rather a "full" field because of the 9000 hoops I have to jump through to make it, I will drop and hope the stars align sometime in the summer!
  • Final Results

18. Troy
    17. JacNoK
    16. carguy
    15. Mac
    14. woog30
    13. Carsey
    12. waltsfriend
    11. Lee
    10. Ryan
    9. BIGBOB
    8. Gin
    7. Joel Wortzman
    6. damanj16
    5. Pete D.
    4. Kaye ($120)
    3. Buzzzardd ($200)
    2. Strubby ($280)
    1. EdtheTed ($480)
  • Thanks for hosting Dave. Fun game with great people.