Mississauga Tourneys

hey all we have been running games from a club recently and were looking to expand a bit and have some bigger games going.Currently we have bi-weekly 50$ and 100$ buy in NL hold-em events.We have about 20 players or so that come out.We have room for app 60-70 players .these events have been run by a friend of mine whos leaving for Japan to teach english and this was offered to me to run.Our goal now is to establish a local game with at least 30 players at 50$ or 100$ events.Events are NL tourneys no rebuys.
The club is located at the Dixie and Dundas area of miss.Smoking is allowed.We have big screen T.V, pool table ,foos ball table and real poker tables.
If anyone is interested in the events we are going to be holding here leave a post in this thread.If you have any questions regarding anything else please post here and i will respond as soon as possible.

Thx Yayiwin

Comments

• If anyone would be more interested in cash games we can do that too,post here with any game you would like to play.We want to try to cater to the lower rollers maybe some 2/4 cash games or a 50$ max buy in nl table too .Let me know if your interested.
  • I would definitely be very interested in some $50 and $100 dollar tournaments in Mississauga.

I also have a couple friends who play and they would most likely want to come occasionally too.
  • I'd like to hear more about the tourneys. I am interested.
  • I like the interest we are getting so far.Everyone who pm,ed me or e-mails me or leaves a message here is going to get a response when we have things finalized.We open in April and theres going to be a post when we open and what games we are having.We are in discussions now to maybe having some weeknight tourney at like 20$ or 30 $ buy -ins.Like I said more posts are to come and everyone who got a hold of me is on a list to get my opening e-mail/intro when we open.
    Thx Yayiwin
  • I would like to play in your games as soon as possible please email back info@grahaminglis.com
  • E-mail me when you have more e-mails...put me on your list!!!

davegameguy@yahoo.ca
  • I would be interested as well. $50 buyin tourney and some low limit games as well. PM me or send me an email.

:D
  • I'm a non smoker.

*80(
  • mragmoore wrote:
    I'm a non smoker.

*80(

I find it best to have only one smoke per table at a time, if there is smoking at all. And have a window open!
  • * cough cough splutter cough *
  • Wow I posted this not even a week ago and were getting all kinds that want us to open now!!!LOL
    I have responded to some but not all as I have been busy getting things together.
    Just wanted to make a quick note on the smoking aspect...
    Ventilation in our unit is very good.Non -smokers are going to sign the non-smoking list when they arrive and when the games get going we will do our best to seperate the smokers from the non-smokers as long as its viable.
    This is a private club in a commercial building.There will be no alcohol sold but you are more than welcome to use our bar and fridges if you want to bring your own.
    More news to come about our frequent player freerolls and other exciting events regarding
    our opening in April.

Thx Yayiwin.
  • Hey,
    Just realized I had "recieve email from members" turned off.

I've got it activated now so shoot me an email with the details when you get a chance
  • Please email me with the final details. info@grahaminglis.com

CAILLOU
  • I think Ive responded to everyone thats left me a message .If i havent please remind me here and you will get 1.Our welcome e-mail is being put together and will be out to all the contacts i have in a week or so.Any questions comments or concerns please post here and i will respond as soon as i get a chance
    Thx Yayiwin

If you havent pm,ed me and have just left your e-mail in this thread im responding to those later today Thx.
  • Hey,
    I never recieved any info.

Please send an email to glenn_healy@hotmail.com
  • I am still looking for info on the poker club in missisauga? info@grahaminglis.com

thanks
  • i would be interested in playing on a regular basis. When is the next one ?
  • Hey, i'm interested in the tourneys. EMail is: oni5000@gmail.com
  • While I definitely won't be able to play regularaly, $50 freezeouts are my favourite. And foos ball when I'm done? I love it!!! I would come to occasional games for sure.