deepstack tourny

I am planning on running a multi table tourny in late May, probably 25th. This will be a multi table game. Starting stack of 10,000 chips, blinds will be 25min long starting at 25/50. Buy in will be $40. Min number of players will be 16, two tables of 8, max 30 three tables of 10. As always no rake, cash game to follow, once a table opens up. Location Bathurst, NB

Comments

• Date is set: May 25, 2013
    Feel free to contact me for more info, or sign up.
    Players:
    1. Chris
    2. Stacy
    3. Paul
    4. Roger
    5. Roland
    6. Chris H.
    7. Renee
    8. Jason
  • It sounds like a great setup but your date conflicts with a tourney in town. There are already monthly tournies on the first and last Saturday of each month. You should avoide these dates.

What time does it start?
  • how much is the buy in, what is the rake for these tourny's, and what is the structure ie starting stacks and blinds? any info would be appreciated. the only game I know of in bathurst is downtown, I tried that once, wasnt my thing. As for tonight, we had a couple cancels,and a couple people will be late so will just run cash. .25/.50, rake free start 8pm.
  • I played the one downtown once before. Despite what they claim, it is a for profit tourney and the rake is $10 on a $30 buyin. It's not for me either.

the other one is a $65 buyin, next to pizza delight. Not sure on the rake, I think $10,they provide a supper. Starting stack 25K and blinds 100-200.

Try having your next tourney on dates other then the first or last Saturday of each month. Chances are you lost a couple of players to the tourney downtown
  • Thanks, do you have any contact info for this tourny, I would be intrested in checking it out. My cancels were work related, most of the people in my game are work associates.
  • bigslik77 wrote: »
    Thanks, do you have any contact info for this tourny, I would be intrested in checking it out. My cancels were work related, most of the people in my game are work associates.

yvette at 252 0786