Cash games

Hi, where in Toronto can I find a regular cash game for playing poker? I am interested in joining a club or just a group of trustworthy people to play with. As well, I heard during the summer that there is a major Toronto poker tournament. Where is this tournament? As well, I am only referring to Texas Hold'em Poker and not any other kind.

Thanks

Comments

• AKXande wrote: »
    Hi, where in Toronto can I find a regular cash game for playing poker? I am interested in joining a club or just a group of trustworthy people to play with. As well, I heard during the summer that there is a major Toronto poker tournament. Where is this tournament? As well, I am only referring to Texas Hold'em Poker and not any other kind.

Thanks

Hopefully you don't mind me asking which branch of law enforcement you are with?
  • compuease wrote: »
    Hopefully you don't mind me asking which branch of law enforcement you are with?

Lol, that made me laugh. However, I do not believe it is against the law to gamble using real money in Ontario unless the people hosting are making money of it (ie a rake).
  • There is no "major" poker tournament in Toronto..
  • compuease wrote: »
    There is no "major" poker tournament in Toronto..
    It would be nice if there was one.. If you find it AKXande PM me please. :)
  • VIP Poker Meetup Group, in Richmond Hill. Runs 1/2 every Weds and Sat nights. Great game.
  • hey man.. my name is Luke.. my friend Shane has a game Tuesdays and Fridays ---- 1/2 NLHE ---- $100 FREEROLL ---- Start time is 8pm sharp...

Let me know if you're interested...

LUKE
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    VIP Poker Meetup Group, in Richmond Hill. Runs 1/2 every Weds and Sat nights. Great game.
    FYI I believe this game has now stopped running.
  • POKERLUKE wrote: »
    hey man.. my name is Luke.. my friend Shane has a game Tuesdays and Fridays ---- 1/2 NLHE ---- $100 FREEROLL ---- Start time is 8pm sharp...

Let me know if you're interested...

LUKE

Hey man... I'd be interested in teh game. Shoot me a message.