Season Ending Tournament; Thursday April 18

The SET game is scheduled for this Thursday @ 8pm. Below is the list of qualified players along with their earned bonus chips and buyins for the game.

PLAYERS BONUS CHIPS BUYIN
STR82ACE 355 $(120.00)
PKRFCE9 350 $20.00
SAMCANADA 335 $20.00
HITMENZ24 325 $10.00
MILTONSLIM 250 $40.00
GARRYC 230 $20.00
MR CHATTY 230 $40.00
ATHENAIOS 215 $50.00
MILO 205 $50.00
EDUARDO 180 $70.00
ASXN557 175 $50.00
RUM&COKE 85 $80.00

As always, when you confirm your attendance, I'll BOLD your name above. A total of 12 players have qualified to play for an estimated $1400 prize pool.

Comments

• See you Thursday!
  • Sure . . .
  • In....let's do this
  • Rum & coke is on te fence. She wants to play but has to get up the next day at 2:30 for work . So she will be a game day decision
  • samcanada wrote: »
    Rum & coke is on te fence. She wants to play but has to get up the next day at 2:30 for work . So she will be a game day decision

It must be nice to sleep till 230 in the afternoon...I don't see a reason to Bragg about it thou...
  • MR.Chatty wrote: »
    It must be nice to sleep till 230 in the afternoon...I don't see a reason to Bragg about it thou...

lol ya that would be 2:30 am she gets up at
  • So? 5 hour energy and no sleep needed.
  • I'm in!

Milton Slim
  • If memory serves, Eduardo is out for tonight. We had discussed this at the last game. If Rum&Coke can make it, we'll start with 2 tables, if not, single table.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    If memory serves, Eduardo is out for tonight. We had discussed this at the last game. If Rum&Coke can make it, we'll start with 2 tables, if not, single table.

final table in the Set Game

can you say fold to BREAK!
  • rum &coke is out
  • I believe Eduardo is in Vegas, or some other vacation spot, as per the discussion you mentioned.
  • Update? Anyone?
    Heard Garry leaving, no other sounds in the house at that time, so I ASSUME he was second at the very least.

When I decided to crash, it was three way action, with chips moving back and forth from Garry, Jeremy, and Sam. I know Milton Slim chopped a fourth place bubble prize, but after that...sorry guys, couldn't stay awake any longer.
  • It was a long game last night, almost made it to the widow maker round. Game finally ended around midnight with Sam taking it down when my K8 couldn't make any money. Sam went on a nice run first doubling through me then knocking out Jeremy with a flopped flush and finally knocking me out hitting by hitting a J on the flop with J10.

Great game last night and as usual a really good season, thanx AJ for hosting!!

Garry
  • Thanks AJ for hosting as always and congrat Sam on the win!

Garry it was fun trading bluffs back and forth with you throughout the night
  • Was a great game and season all. Thanks again A.J for hosting.
  • samcanada wrote: »
    Was a great game and season all. Thanks again A.J for hosting.

Glad you used my chips wisely

You Calling Station!!!!!!

Congrats Sam

Milton "Stupid Play" Slim
  • Thanks AJ for another great season and congrats to the winners!
  • If king eight made no money u prob played it wrong
  • Hi Happy . . . he played like you would, so yeah . . . wrong.