Ching Hill Cash Game; Thursday April 11

Since the SET game has been moved to next week, there has been suggestions that I host this Thursday for a fun cash game. I've been getting texts from a few, and thought okay, I'll host and give you degens a place to play rake free.

Thursday Night from 7:30pm to 11:00pm ONLY! Either .50/1 or 1/2, whatever everyone decides. Straddling permitted and encouraged.

And just to keep it fun...we'll play 7-2. Win a hand with 72 and everyone at the table gives you $3 each.

Open to Ching Hill Players ONLY at this time, but if you're not a member and still want to play, I'll put you on a standby list for any open seats. But members get first choice.

CANCELLED

Comments

• $500 max, I'm there :) Dealer choice?
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    $500 max, I'm there :) Dealer choice?

and just WHERE exactly are you reading that??
  • the 7:30 part might be a problem though I work till 7:00 so I may be a few minutes late
  • samcanada wrote: »
    the 7:30 part might be a problem though I work till 7:00 so I may be a few minutes late

Its a cash game, so start time is flexible. Letting me know you're coming though will get your seat saved
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    and just WHERE exactly are you reading that??

no max indicated...you don't want me at your cash game.. trust me :)
  • can't make it tonight

Milton Slim
  • Just got a text from Keith who has to pull out tonight, so based on that and the fact that the weather is supposed to get nasty again tonight, I've decide to cancel the cash game tonight.

SET game is next Thursday.