Game 12 FINALE!

Last game of the season, and it appears to be a three way race for top spot between current leader Pkrfce9, myself, and HitMen. Should be a good game.

Who's in??

STR82ACE
HitMenZ24
Eduardo
Asxn557
SamCanada
Pkrfce9
GarryC
Shifty
Milo
Mr Chatty
MiltonSlim
RasM

Comments

• I will be there!
  • In for the final!
  • In. Cold almost gone
  • I'm not sure if I can make...it will have to be a last minute decision.
  • Despite my better judgement, as opposed to better play, I will be in. Might be late due to parent teacher interviews.
  • after break!
    I'm in

Milton Slim'
  • This game has got to be one of the best games we've EVER played on The Hill!!

RasM struggled 3 way with short stack, but managed to get the best of Garry twice to knock him out in third. SamCanada needed a win tonight to capture the Leader Board title, but he quickly got short stacked and RasM's river straight finally dealt him the final blow for his Champion dreams. Still, Sam fought hard and deserves special mention.

As far as the Leader board goes, I'll post the final official numbers tomorrow, but with Pkrfce9 going out in 5th and me out in 4th, we both knew it would be VERY close. So we brought up the spreadsheet and entered some base numbers with our bust outs...and it would appear my 4th finish would be enough to give me a single point win and make me the season champion! Like I said though, I'll fomalize it tomorrow, review the math on the spreadsheet, and make it official later.

Now, with a couple of players not able to come out next week, we've decided to move the SET game to THURSDAY APRIL 18TH!! That makes next week open, and I might just host a fun tourney and/or cash game next week, we'll see how things progress, but the SET game is moved to April 18th.

Thanks for a great season everyone, and hope to see you all in a few weeks when we start the new season.
  • Good game all thanks again A.J for hosting a great season.
    I demand a recount LOL :o:(
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    This game has got to be one of the best games we've EVER played on The Hill!!
    ^^Not quite...^^

In for cash next week.
  • Making it official now...this has been the closest race we've ever had. The difference is less than .5 point!

Congradulations to our NEW LEAGUE CHAMPION...
    STR82ACE 351

PKRFCE9 350
    SAMCANADA 335
    HITMENZ24 324
    MILTONSLIM 249
    GARRYC 229
    MR CHATTY 228
    ATHENAIOS 211
    MILO 204
    EDUARDO 177
    ASXN557 174
    RASM 155