GG Iggy

And who the phuck are these prospects I've never heard of?

Gonna be a long couple of years me thinks.

Comments

• Whoa whoa whoa.....dude. Please be more considerate when you chose at thread title.

You scared the shit of out me. I thought Iggy Pop died.

Sorry about your Flames though. Yeah, you should get comfy. It's gonna be awhile.
  • T8 is from Edmonton. They have their own shitty team. Though I think both would still be considered favorites over Toronto?
  • jontm wrote: »
    T8 is from Edmonton. They have their own shitty team. Though I think both would still be considered favorites over Toronto?

Don't forget Winnipeg.
  • As I am a huge flames fan, I think the fire sale is yet to come and don't panic too much I think they will rip off the leafs for kipper yet!
  • Iggy is overrated...with the whole "great leader" myth

Anyways, Crosby is hurt again, this time with a broken jaw.

Hopefully this opens the door for my boy Pat Kane to win the Hart.
  • When Crosby's career is finished due to another concussion, will the league finally bring in visors?
  • moose wrote: »
    When Crosby's career is finished due to another concussion, will the league finally bring in visors?

Crosby was wearing a visor... perhaps a full face shield..?

Just outlaw pucks.
  • moose wrote: »
    When Crosby's career is finished due to another concussion, will the league finally bring in visors?

Are you saying you can't get a concussion when you are wearing a visor?
  • compuease wrote: »
    Crosby was wearing a visor... perhaps a full face shield..?

Just outlaw pucks.

Ahh never mind then. Can't be a real hockey player unless you are missing some teeth.
  • If you haven't seen it.... it's BRUTAL in slow motion.... (slo mo ~40seconds)

Sidney Crosby gets a puck in the face vs Islanders - NHL 30/3/13 - YouTube

Mark
  • Macke wrote: »
    Iggy is overrated...with the whole "great leader" myth

Anyways, Crosby is hurt again, this time with a broken jaw.

Hopefully this opens the door for my boy Pat Kane to win the Hart.

Iggy's skills have definately deteriorated.....but far from being over rated as a leader. As long as Crosby is back for the playoffs........Penguins are on the fast track to the Finals.

Oh, and Kane doesn't have a chance at the hart.....he's not even the best player on his own team.
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    Oh, and Kane doesn't have a chance at the hart.....he's not even the best player on his own team.

This... And I think Sid already has the Hart locked up even if he doesn't get back until the playoffs...
  • Go flames HA, huge off-season coming when they come dead last.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Whoa whoa whoa.....dude. Please be more considerate when you chose at thread title.

You scared the shit of out me. I thought Iggy Pop died.

Sorry, just wanted to make sure this got some attention from you Easterners.
  • jontm wrote: »
    T8 is from Edmonton. They have their own shitty team.

T8 is From Calgary........make no mistake.....just currently residing in YEG.