Winter is coming bitches!!!!!

Anyone else ready for Sunday night!!!! Game of Thrones Season 3.

Comments

• Yep, I really hope this season is incredible. The last one didn't hold me as much as the first one did.
  • I read a bit of the first book.

But anyways.. why are they doing this series so early? The are already on season 3 and their are 5 books out for the series...which each book taking 5-7 years or something to release.

Going to be alot of waiting for the show to finish.
  • I've heard that the author of the books is taking time off of writing the books to help with the TV series.

Quite looking forward to the show. If only my wife would stop telling me all the spoilers since she's already read all the books.
  • i really tried to get into this show. the episodes have so much anticipation. however, there is hardly ever any payoff. i feel like literally nothing happens. i tried but lost interest. still kept watching after that but i'm just not feeling it. i mean, half the time the show skips over the fights and exciting parts. it feels like it's a friggin' drama instead of an action packed show (which it easily could be). i have no interest in listening to people yap on about politics hundreds of years ago (i don't enjoy modern day politics for that matter). if there weren't so many tits this show would be unwatchable.
  • Yep, I really hope this season is incredible. The last one didn't hold me as much as the first one did.

All I have to say about season 2 is what the hell came out of that woman`s vagina. Scariest shit ever. Never wanna go back there.
  • "Chaos is a ladder"

My new favourite scene in the entire series. Awesome.

Littlefinger & Varys Chaos is a ladder, Ros's fate, Jon reaches top of wall s3e06 Ending - YouTube
  • moose wrote: »
    "Chaos is a ladder"

My new favourite scene in the entire series. Awesome.

Littlefinger & Varys Chaos is a ladder, Ros's fate, Jon reaches top of wall s3e06 Ending - YouTube

You don't want to be on the wrong side of either of those guys....they play for keeps. This series just keeps getting better.

To be fair...Littlefinger warned her.
  • such a great show. keeps getting better and better. I haven't read the books but I know that probably have cast will likely be offed before this season is over? who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is the dragons!
  • such a great show. keeps getting better and better. I haven't read the books but I know that probably have cast will likely be offed before this season is over? who is everyone's favorite character? Mine is the dragons!

I've read the books....this episode will be insanity. That's all I can say.
  • I bought the books, so I should have seen this coming but Holy F%#k that was intense! (June 2nd)
  • amazing episode! just wish they'd shown some king's landing stuff.
  • "It's not easy being drunk all the time. Everyone would do it if it were easy."
  • moose wrote: »
    "It's not easy being drunk all the time. Everyone would do it if it were easy."

Best character in television. He gets the best lines.
  • 800OVER wrote: »
    Best character in television. He gets the best lines.

The scenes between Peter Dinklage (Tyrion) and Charles Dance (Lord Tywin) are superb. Those two are incredible at bringing their characters to life.
    I found the season finale to be somewhate tame following the events of the Red Wedding but there was still some great scenes. I thought we might see Joffrey and Marjary(sp?) Tyrell's wedding and the events surrounding it but sadly we did not. Would have made for a great season ending cliff hanger like it did in the books.
  • Shtebs wrote: »
    The scenes between Peter Dinklage (Tyrion) and Charles Dance (Lord Tywin) are superb. Those two are incredible at bringing their characters to life.
    I found the season finale to be somewhate tame following the events of the Red Wedding but there was still some great scenes. I thought we might see Joffrey and Marjary(sp?) Tyrell's wedding and the events surrounding it but sadly we did not. Would have made for a great season ending cliff hanger like it did in the books.

They couldn't do that as they'd be moving too fast...they need to stretch the books our so the GRM can write another book. They'd get to the end of the series before he releases another!
  • Meh the bloodiest episode is always ep9 each season.

S1ep9 - off with his head
    S2ep9 - battle for kings landing
    S3ep9 - red wedding
  • I've never watched an episode...for some reason entertainment depicting this era never interests me
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    I've never watched an episode...for some reason entertainment depicting this era never interests me

What "era"do you think it is set in? Remember that Star Wars was set it the past.....either way, watch the first episode then make a decision. You may not like it but more likely you'll be downloading season one.
  • 800OVER wrote: »
    What "era"do you think it is set in? Remember that Star Wars was set it the past.....either way, watch the first episode then make a decision. You may not like it but more likely you'll be downloading season one.

will do, but only because it's a slow tv season and I have 14 hours to kill at work tonight