*New Season 2 Starting soon! Freezeouts/Rebuy/addons/deepstacks & more*

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be starting season 2 very soon and much like Steve and the OPT on here I have created a meetup.com group so that everyone has a direct place to see the games and read all info etc.

There will be a mix of low level freezeouts/ mid level re-buys and higher limit deepstack tournaments. Also there will be a mix of weekday, weekend day time and weekend evening games scheduled so it will be a mix for everyone to be able to attend at one time or another. A little bit for everyone is what I am trying to do.

If you are interested in coming out to play, or just see what I am putting together and decide later, please join at Ontario Aces Poker League (Brampton, ON) - Meetup

I look forward to seeing some of you soon.

Any questions please let me know. Schedule and full details will be posted soon.

p.s. Location is in brampton

Comments

• this club is not assoiated with TORONTO ACES POKER club
  • this club is not assoiated with TORONTO ACES POKER club

I'm pretty sure everyone realizes that what with the different names and whatnot.
  • I have already discussed this with you as this is a home game league not a club etc. This is a season league with points and not a come one come all club. Also The names do not share anything in common except for aces.

Thanks.