Wanted, $100. on Stars for EMT

Wanted $100. on Stars, will EMT... Have some debts to pay.. Maybe play once in a while again as well..

Comments

• compuease wrote: »
    Wanted $100. on Stars, will EMT... Have some debts to pay.. Maybe play once in a while again as well..
    Micro Millions starts tomorrow, maybe play some of those tournies?
  • If nobody has sent to you yet, let me know and I will transfer. You can give me the cash next time I see you. We need more dead money in the Forum tourneys.
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    If nobody has sent to you yet, let me know and I will transfer. You can give me the cash next time I see you. We need more dead money in the Forum tourneys.

Thanks and no one has, I don't mind EMT'ing to you though if you give me your email to transfer to...

If you don't want EMT, perhaps at the Royal? Maybe you should enter a team from your tournament field? Or I should get out to your next tournament...
    Thanks and no one has, I don't mind EMT'ing to you though if you give me your email to transfer to...

If you don't want EMT, perhaps at the Royal? Maybe you should enter a team from your tournament field? Or I should get out to your next tournament...

I will transfer as soon as I get home from work. You can pay me next time I see you. If I don't see you before Royal, give it to Mole.

My next tourney is going to be on April 6th. I hope to see you then.
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    I will transfer as soon as I get home from work. You can pay me next time I see you. If I don't see you before Royal, give it to Mole.

My next tourney is going to be on April 6th. I hope to see you then.

No rush, deal, and thanks... I was going to just buy a vanilla visa or something but have no idea wich one works these days.. Actually this will be my first "deposit" since I put $50. onto pokerroom in 2005 I think it was...
  • Moneys transferred. Good luck at the tables.
  • Keep in mind that transferred money from one player can't be transferred to another :)

Not sure if OP is serious...
  • jontm wrote: »
    Keep in mind that transferred money from one player can't be transferred to another :)

Not sure if OP is serious...

Wasn't an issue for me.. Guess I have played enough in years gone by..
    Wasn't an issue for me.. Guess I have played enough in years gone by..

Man has a reputation, they put those silly rules by the wayside!
  • Man has a reputation, they put those silly rules by the wayside!

Correct, doesn't apply to mods...