DeepStack Rebuy & Addon; Brampton

Date: Saturday March 16 @ 1pm
Buyin: $40 + $10 Bounty (optional)
Rebuy: First 4 levels, $40 for 10,000 chips
Addon: End of level 4, $40 for an additional 10,000 chips
Location: Brampton Ontario (address to be sent out 3 days prior to game)
Maximum Players: 27
Starting Stack: 10,000
Payouts: Top 4 50/25/15/10 based on full capacity; Top 3 50/30/20 based on 17 or less players
Blinds: See below
Blind Time: 30min/level
100% of pool paid out...NO RAKE!

This will be a self dealt rotating deal with two decks on each table. That way you get maximum amount of play during blinds. REBUYS are available until the end of Level 4 of the blinds.

Final table will be 9 handed, regardless of how many per table at the start of the tournament. Final table may have a dealer using two decks if requested by all players.

Cash game will be started once enough people are out of the tournament and wish to play. Blinds will be $1/$2. This will be self dealt with one deck.

Bounty will be one $10 chip. Every person you knock out gives you their bounty chip, you collect them, and either can use them in the cash game to follow, or cash out at the end of the tournament. All bounty chips MUST be returned. You only pay one bounty when you bust out, cash those you have collected.

BYOB, BYOSmokes. Host will supply softdrinks and snacks. Dinner break, if necessary, will be 30min long, however may be extended or shortened based on decision of players. Cash game will go on for as long as host can stay awake! Normal Ching Hill rules will apply.

Seating is limited to 27 players for the tournament.

Comments

• Player's List

STR82ACE
    Athenaios
    SamCanada
    Shifty (T)
    HighFlyer
    HitMenZ24
    RasM
    Rum&Coke
  • Not this month . . . fight night. Need to pre-drink . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    Not this month . . . fight night. Need to pre-drink . . .

Pre drink while you play and I will drop you off if you live in Brampton
  • in and will let you know asap about the others
  • "T" pls.
  • I'll be there!
  • In for the applicable donation
  • You know I'd be in if I was in town.
  • Bump! Plenty of room open. Usually a fun event too.
  • $90+ for a home tourney is out of my range.
  • nit . . .
  • I'm not, which is why I know I'd be in for a rebuy or more which makes it really spendy. I assume it's starting stack or less for rebuys so it's really $130 minimum before the first card is dealt.
  • only 27 players can fit in all of Brampton? or is there a smaller venue?
  • Jacen299 wrote: »
    only 27 players can fit in all of Brampton? or is there a smaller venue?

This is a home game, held in my house. I can squeeze 3 tables in at this time, therefore only max of 27. This is NOT a charity game, nor is it meant to be anything other than a friendly home game. Its rake free, and I have had up to 30 players in the past, but mostly anywhere from 10 to 18.

I'm NOT opening up my home to everyone, just those I've come to know playing this game over the years, and their friends. If I wanted to host a bigger tournament, I would arrange for a larger venue, with dealers and hot food/cold drinks...but I would also be raking the snot out of it.
  • Bump. Game is tomorrow, and still lots of room left. And don't forget the cash game afterwards, always a blast!
  • AJ . . . definitely not playing. You'd just end up with cards all over the table. See you at the League game netx Thurdsay.
  • Hey AJ, the boss just told me I am busy tomorrow, sorry. Next time.
  • Total of 7 players in attendance today.

Ole took down first place after taking the chip lead and crushing the small stacks. I was second place, and Athenaios limped into third place money after he and Sam struggled with barely 2 bb each on the bubble.

Good game, everyone. Thanks for coming out. Hope to see you all again next month.
  • Thanks AJ...great game!
  • Good game AJ thanks again. Ole I still say u should have called on your small blind lol
  • I think it was a good fold...:)
  • Athenaios wrote: »
    I think it was a good fold...:)

hmmm lol i wonder why. good game though
  • Thanks AJ for hosting. I had a good time, even if I had no luck with the cards towards the end.