90 man SNG
Heads Up
Me: 236,000
Him: 16,000

Me- 2nd place

th.jpg

Comments

• Hmm crappy.
    How did you play the first few hands heads up? We're you letting him see flops?
    Regardless of blinds /antes I would of went all in the next 3 hands blind. If he doubles each time you're pretty much even. If he folds any you grab the blinds. If he calls and loses you are not 2nd.
  • The hilarious thing was I had a massive chip lead to start. Then he was disconnected and was automatically folded every hand and just as I had him down to his last 16k his connection reestablished and he rivered a straight, next hand turned a straight, next hand out flopped my AQ with his 8-4, he folded 2 hands or so and then flopped 2 pair for the win. There was no "poker" played HU. He was decimated and was all in each hand and just won the flips
  • I've been on both sides of that.
  • That's the sickening nature of doubling up in poker.

I've been involved in a lot of disconnections heads-up. The tin foil hat makes me wonder if the Russian or other villain somehow managed to disconnect me. I was in the same position as your opponent as I frantically reconnected with only a few BB left in a winner-take-all, and after several double-ups, I became the hero and he won zero!
    Muddguts wrote: »
    Then he was disconnected and was automatically folded every hand and just as I had him down to his last 16k his connection reestablished