Game 8 Players List

Not sure what needs to be done to get more players to each game, but willing to do almost anything to respark the interest. Games lately have been pretty light, and points and pools have been pretty shallow. Would be good to get some two table action going.

So here's the deal...HOST TOPLESS OR NOT! I will be willing to play topless, depending on the outcome of this poll. When you sign up, tell me your preference. If you see too many leaning one way, SIGN UP AND SUPPORT YOUR CHOICE!

Who's In...and do you want to see me naked (waist up anyway)

STR82ACE topless
HitMenZ24 topless
GarryC top
Athenaios top
Milo top
SamCanada top
Pkrfce9 topless
MrChatty top
Asnx557 undecided
CrazyKoby top
Milton Slim top plzzz
D600

Comments

• In.......(topless but you have to shave and wear a bra!)
  • While there's no opportunity for me to attend these games, I would like to make a request for pictures of this if it indeed occurs. As long as we can ensure it won't bring the servers of PFC to a crashing halt.
  • HitmenZ24 wrote: »
    In.......(topless but you have to shave and wear a bra!)
    No deal. That's a sidebet with Wetts and CrazyKoby
    While there's no opportunity for me to attend these games, I would like to make a request for pictures of this if it indeed occurs. As long as we can ensure it won't bring the servers of PFC to a crashing halt.

Won't guarantee it. Once online, the ladies might crash it due to over volume :)
  • in...

and NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
  • The vote could determine my attendance!

I'm old, my heart may not be able to take it!

Have to get back to you, I see nightmares in my future

Milton Slim
  • in...only if you keep your shirt on...please for the love of GOD!
  • In. KEEP YOUR DAMN CLOTHES ON !!! No one at that table has done ANYTHING close to warranting that kind of punishment. Well, Greg probably has, but why punish the rest of us?

NO SHIRT = NO SNACKS
  • In- I vote top on and I will bring extra puke bags just in case
  • Assuming from the original post that this remains a democratic decision, I believe the people have clearly spoken. Now if AJ just simply decides to veto this, you're all in trouble.

Now if Buzzzardd makes the same offer for his tourneys, this could be an incredibly interesting theme that's been created.
  • Now if Buzzzardd makes the same offer for his tourneys, this could be an incredibly interesting theme that's been created.

I've been to Buzzard's game. Mark rarely wears pants let alone a shirt!

Although I could use my substantial veto powers, I'll keep this clean...for now. But if Rum&Coke should decide to come out...well...different story ;)
  • In....definitely top...im not opposed to turtleneck sweater with scarf and mittens
  • MR.Chatty wrote: »
    In....definitely top...im not opposed to turtleneck sweater with scarf and mittens

Might make shuffling difficult for him, but I am sure we can find a voluntold to take care of that. Maybe a balaclava, too?
  • Pkrfce just chimed in with his vote now, as well as a challenge..

If Rum & Coke comes out...he'll go pantless in honour of Mark DrTyore
  • WTF is happening to the Hill?!?!
  • Desperate times, Ed . . . desperate times. They are deathly afraid of my burgeoning assault on the points lead, and willing to do anything to stop me.

I am bringing a hoodie, and some shades, just in case.
  • Ummmm over here....hello look at me...I said ...in......
  • Speak up !!!
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Pkrfce just chimed in with his vote now, as well as a challenge..

If Rum & Coke comes out...he'll go pantless in honour of Mark DrTyore

I will tell her although i'm not sure I want to take the chance that she might show up and the result being a mass suicide :-\
  • In. And I'll vote after I see you topless. :-)
  • MR.Chatty wrote: »
    Ummmm over here....hello look at me...I said ...in......
    Sorry Dave...didn't hear ya
    samcanada wrote: »
    I will tell her although i'm not sure I want to take the chance that she might show up and the result being a mass suicide :-\
    At least you will know where her mind will be on
    asxn557 wrote: »
    In. And I'll vote after I see you topless. :-)

WRONG! FOUL! Must vote BEFORE game time
  • I might be a bit late tonight. Have to drive the kid to an appointment for employment. Told it SHOULD end by 7, but who knows. Leave me my parking spot in the driveway, and if I am late, start w/o me. I'll be along soon enough.
  • I'll be there

Milton Slim
  • Please remember the Vodka we discussed last week. If AJ is topless I may need it to get through the night (or at least to blotto the memories).

AJ, 4 set-ups will be waiting, 2 poker & 2 bridge.
  • SAD Seasonal Affective Disorder AJ hates winter!! He's a Newfie who should live in Arizona. :P Mrs. AJ
  • ruh roh . . .
  • Hi,

Is there room for another player for tonights game?

Let me know.
  • Woman get off my poker forum!!!! Dave ur in but u forgot to vote. Milo can u fill in D600 for me? Not at home right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Woman get off my poker forum!!!! Dave ur in but u forgot to vote. Milo can u fill in D600 for me? Not at home right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok sign me up, Milo please give me directions.

Thanks.
  • Thanks, see you there. Get ready for the greatest donkey to ever play....I even have my own seperate farm account.......

Milo wrote: »