$180 Brantford tournament! Any info/players?

So I was thinking of playing tomorrows $180 tournament at brantford just was hoping someone here could fill me in on what this tournament s like if they have played. Players, what its like, structure, payout, etc. Also if anyone on here is playing tomorrow would be interested in meeting more people from the forum.

Anyways any advice, feedback etc is welcomed.

Comments

• Did you make it out to the tournament?

I've played in some of the Brantford tournaments...cashed last Thursday in the $125.00 deepstack. Most of the ones I've played in have sold out at around 80 players.

I'm planning on playing in Thursday's $100.00 deepstack tomorrow...

Tournaments are well run with lots of regulars playing each week.

For structure and payouts for the different tournaments they run, click on the .pdf link "Rules and Regulations" on the tournament details page from the calendar on OLG Brantford's website.
  • I thought for my safety after looking at weather forecasts the drive that far out thrugh what was supposed to be coming wasnt worth it. Id really like to play tomorrow too, but wife is off and not sure i can swing that. If I do I will post as I am always down to meet other forumers.
  • I thought for my safety after looking at weather forecasts the drive that far out thrugh what was supposed to be coming wasnt worth it. Id really like to play tomorrow too, but wife is off and not sure i can swing that. If I do I will post as I am always down to meet other forumers.

Looking forward to meeting you if you go!

I'll be wearing a tampa bay buccaneers hat...