Reputation Points?

Whats this all about?

Theres a little icon of a scale in my profile, but it's not in anyone else's?

Comments

• I don't see that on your profile
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Whats this all about?

Theres a little icon of a scale in my profile, but it's not in anyone else's?

You're special....;)
  • compuease wrote: »
    You're special....;)

Got it.

I think.
  • I'm looking more at the little cube below the Post count. What's that for?

I can see my rep button too, right beside report post.
  • I totally don't see this mysterious button/icon/figment of your imagination. I like the idea of it, assuming it is like Amazon/EBay where when people f*** you over, you can put in a bad review for them.
  • Ok I can see the rep button on my own profile on the left but I can't see anyone else's
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    Ok I can see the rep button on my own profile on the left but I can't see anyone else's

Ditto. Guess we can put ourselves over but not others. This could get very entertaining :D
  • I do not see anything beyond the little square that appears below the post count total . . . I guess I am on the outside looking in.
  • I've read some reviews of this strategy for controlling a forum. It can get a little crazy and become a means of 'voting people off the island' if it gets out of control.

I doubt that will happen around here though as everyone's so cool headed and in control..
  • So, the fact that the lil box is green is a good thing? I may have to start getting a little ornery.
  • Speaking of reputation points, somebody owes me money that was supposed to be a 1 day loan and I'm sick of hearing excuses. This isn't directed at the person who posted this topic but it is perfect for getting my message across considering he'll probably read this. You got 1 day.
  • ghey

Edit: Wetts -1 plz

Edit: reported as the ghey
  • IamJoFay wrote: »
    Speaking of reputation points, somebody owes me money that was supposed to be a 1 day loan and I'm sick of hearing excuses. This isn't directed at the person who posted this topic but it is perfect for getting my message across considering he'll probably read this. You got 1 day.

There's a Deadbeat Section in the Staking/Bap section.
    Speaking of reputation points, somebody owes me money that was supposed to be a 1 day loan and I'm sick of hearing excuses. This isn't directed at the person who posted this topic but it is perfect for getting my message across considering he'll probably read this. You got 1 day.

You could threaten them via PM by stating that you will refuse to give them a reputation point
  • Didn't know of this deadbeat section. Either way he has gotten back to me and has had the decency to give me an exact date of payment which is all I asked.
    Didn't know of this deadbeat section. Either way he has gotten back to me and has had the decency to give me an exact date of payment which is all I asked.

See, reputation points ftw
  • I no longer have my little green square . . . does that mean I am a "bad boy" now? Will hawt chicks now swoon in my presence, as they do for all the other "bad boys"?

OR, will my luck hold true and the only swooning will occur when Wetts has to pay off his "drag" bet with Koby? FML . . .