200th post !!!!!!! Hollywoods ship it holla

hey folks for my 200th post id like to see the where abouts of some of these people and what ever happend to them since ive been out of the live loop for couple years.

stdpboy or what ever his thing was aka shannon

easy -aka that girl at bristol street

jeff the cambelor cambelle what ever happend to him him and canada kev use to kill the poker scene do they have facebook? t

Comments

• stpboy is around occasionally, easy hasn't been on in forever, the rest are long gone... A lot of the others are still here, some playing at Bristol or at Buzzarrds tournaments.
  • what was canada kevs last name ? or jeffs do they have facebook?
  • Didn't you owe somebody money or something? Coles notes pls.
  • me nope ? i only play multis cash games for suckers
  • me nope ? i only play multis cash games for suckers

I have no idea as to the background as I wasn't a member at the time, but you do remain on the list in this thread and it never appeared to be disputed by yourself or others.

http://www.pokerforum.ca/f86/beware-pokerforum-deadbeat-list-25785/
  • hey folks for my 200th post id like to see the where abouts of some of these people and what ever happend to them since ive been out of the live loop for couple years.

stdpboy or what ever his thing was aka shannon

easy -aka that girl at bristol street

jeff the cambelor cambelle what ever happend to him him and canada kev use to kill the poker scene do they have facebook? t

I see you still have great grasp of sentence and paragraph structure, welcome back!
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    Didn't you owe somebody money or something? Coles notes pls.
    I have no idea as to the background as I wasn't a member at the time, but you do remain on the list in this thread and it never appeared to be disputed by yourself or others.

http://www.pokerforum.ca/f86/beware-pokerforum-deadbeat-list-25785/

As I recall, circa 2006, it was really a dispute at the time... I believe there was some talk as to whether or not hollywoods had someone else play out the latter part of an online tournament or not. The supposed substitute player thought he was owed a % of the winnings... Don't recall if it was resolved or not but as far as I know he didn't borrow money from a member and not pay it back, or anything like that. however I am open to being corrected... This was even before I was a mod...
  • Ah yes, the Sunday million run no? Theres a thread on this somewhere.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Ah yes, the Sunday million run no? Theres a thread on this somewhere.

Here you go, interesting reading..

http://www.pokerforum.ca/f8/warning-beggars-staking-10625/

http://www.pokerforum.ca/f8/ban-hollywoods17-10629/
  • compuease wrote: »

Ah, 2006. When SirWatts an Beanie posted regularly and everyone signed their posts.

Johnnie
  • Lol that was soo funny back when I played online poker I happend to make the final 30 in the Sunday million I remebere this like yesterday so I asked my poker buddies I had on msn to rail me mark radoja. Sirwatts and. This dude called harthgosh I asked what they would do in certain situations. The hands I was busted out in 17th was. My king queen shove in position airways told me he thought I should push and I listened. I plate the whole tourny by myself and busted by myself after the tourney he wants 100 bucks or
    Something and I said I have no idea who u are you live somewhere in Canada maybe if I won the whole tourny is give you some
    Money but for 17th no way I'd pay anything.to him if people I know in real life like sirwatts and Doja didn want any end of discussion guy deleted me of msn then posted that on forum I took my money then blew it all at turningstone in a cash game and hooked on fonics I will never play online poker again
  • Should have blown it on hooked on phonics. #lifefail
  • See what happens when you go with the knock-offs?
  • You blew it on hookers who had trouble with phonics? Wow, I see another story building. :-)
  • What's up Cole!? Nice to see some old school names being thrown around. Jeff Campbell won the first BCC tourney for a cool 50K, him and I had 4% of each other so it was a win/win if you know what I mean. I haven't seen him in ages.
    Canada Kev, haven't heard from him in forever.
    Mark Radoja still playing pro as you likely know.

I loved those old games at the Park Street Poker Pit.

I was watching Watts on The Score last night and remembering sitting across from him heads up at one of the big Bristols, just thinking "what could've been if my jacks would've held up...would that have been the one tournament win that gave me the confidence to go pro??" :D

Kidding aside, I still like to play from time to time but have two kids and a wife to take care of. I may be one of those middle agers who come out of the wood work to win some WSOP's ;)

stp

btw...anyone hear from all_aces? (Devin)
  • Did you ever pursue your dream of becoming an Air Traffic Controller?
  • lol hahaha noooooo but radoja is a freind of mine same highschool and yes hes doing very well
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Did you ever pursue your dream of becoming an Air Traffic Controller?

I remember talking to Cole about that, was going to put him in touch with my son for more info.. Don't know if he ever pursued it.
  • id love to do it but i think you have to write a test and score very very hight to be even considered im horrible at math =$
  • id love to do it but i think you have to write a test and score very very hight to be even considered im horrible at math =$

But the written test would be a breeze, right? :D
  • Milo wrote: »
    But the written test would be a breeze, right? :D

Yep, math and english would be very high on the requirement list... Along with organization and logic skills... Let's most of us out huh?
  • I wrote that test many years ago. You have 90 minutes to plot many many vectors. I guess I failed because it was pretty bewildering and really, so what if the planes get a little closer than 5 K apart. Is that really such a big deal? :-)
  • Canada Kev quit poker, got a job and got married in that order the last time I was talking with him. The only money he told me he had online was in his sports book again. As far as the other ... Cole knows that is only one of the stories. There is another story involving Camblor if memory serves me correctly.
  • what do u mean brent ??