Game 6; Need more PLAYERS!!

Game 6 is up for this Thursday. WE NEED TWO TABLES again! Been a harsh season so far, averaging only 9 players a game. Would be great to get the rest of the season with 2 table action and bigger prize pools!

After this game, I'll start posting the leader board weekly. Right now, Pkrfce9 has a small lead, but anyone can still move up quickly.

Who's IN?

STR82ACE
Milo
GarryC
HitMenZ24
Pkrfce9
MiltonSlim
IRunIt
Mr Chatty

Comments

• FINALLY !!! soccer is over . . . in.
  • I may saunter on over just to get a live game in. Night shift the next 2 weeks however. I'll confirm later in the week.
  • I will be there!

And will bring the snacks!
  • Uhhhh. Unless I'm looking for a divorce, I won't make this one. Thursday I just realized is my wedding anniversary
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    Uhhhh. Unless I'm looking for a divorce, I won't make this one. Thursday I just realized is my wedding anniversary

but only one Game 6 Season 20!

Milton Slim
  • Only 5 players? Where is everyone?
  • sorry A.J can't make this one
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Only 5 players? Where is everyone?

but up to my butt with work.
    Will try, I will confirm before 5:00

Milton Slim
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    but up to my butt with work.
    Will try, I will confirm before 5:00

Milton Slim

I'll put you down as tentative for now, but if you can confirm later that would be great.

As it is right now, if we don't get another couple of players, I just may postpone the game again. I will determine this by late this afternoon.
  • Might be able to make it out tonight, will let you know in a cpl hours if thats true.
  • no game?

I can make it.

Milton Slim
  • Game ON!!
    more players would still be nice though
  • In.....but im not in a talkative mood
  • sorry...not this one
  • Jeebus, you would have thought that, with the fish biting, there would be more sharks in the water . . .
  • Milo returned with a vengance tonight, nailing the top money, with HitMen settling for second and Milton Slim returning after vacation to take third.

I'll update the points board in the next day or two and will post it every week.

Hoping we get more players coming out soon. This season has been a bit light, and would be nice to finish off the second half of the season with some larger turnouts and bigger pools.

See you all next week.
  • Always nice to come back with a cash . . . and nice to see some familiar faces after a long absence. See you next week . . . with snacks, of course.
  • GG Milo, and congrats hitmen and milton slim! Always a fun time out!
  • Updated Points Leader Board for Season 21. The low point spread is due to the rather low attendance so far this season. Typically, there would be more points available, especially for those that have won games so far, but with the low numbers coming out, the gaps are pretty small.

PKRFCE9 207
    HITMENZ24 173
    STR82ACE 154
    ATHENAIOS 144
    SAMCANADA 129
    ASXN557 115
    GARRYC 113
    EDUARDO 111
    MILTONSLIM 70
    RUM&COKE 68
    RASM 68
    MILO 68
    MR CHATTY 58
    THE FISH 43
    IRUNIT 32
  • HEY !!! with six game to go, I still got a shot . . .