Comments

• Wow, that's great! I've never lived in Toronto and never will, but that's the first positive thing I've heard that Mayor Ford has done since I moved back to Ontario.
  • Never really dug his music but still cool
  • How can you not like Marley?
  • You mean that half white reggae artist?

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    You mean that half white reggae artist?

Mark

where ya going with this Mark? am I missing something?

no matter the background he made great music.

I'm partial to three little birds but this seems more appropriate

watch?v=vdB-8eLEW8g
  • Not heading anywhere...

Just seeing if anyone was gonna bite and say "WTF YOU TALKING ABOUT ASSHOLE"... I just recently found out he was of mixed race.....

Of course, my backup was to see if anyone would pull the racist card immediately, I mean, this IS the internet.

Mark
  • Bob marley is part white?

OMG THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Not heading anywhere...

Just seeing if anyone was gonna bite and say "WTF YOU TALKING ABOUT ASSHOLE"... I just recently found out he was of mixed race.....

Of course, my backup was to see if anyone would pull the racist card immediately, I mean, this IS the internet.

Mark

yeah, so many internet points out there to win. Who can call out people for the most obscure shit wins.

I knew from you there was another angle so asked the question rather than jumping up and down like a righteous twat screaming obscenities. what you said wasn't racist unless someone reads into it. sorry to get in the way of the social experiment,

carry on.
  • Just went to Jamaica in January and went on the marley tour. Saw his grave and his family's. very cool experience! It's up in the middle of the island at a place called nine mile. Learned a lot about the Rastafarian ways and of course tried the cake and tea. ;)

I recommend it if anyone goes to Jamaica!
  • reibs wrote: »
    Just went to Jamaica in January and went on the marley tour. Saw his grave and his family's. very cool experience! It's up in the middle of the island at a place called nine mile. Learned a lot about the Rastafarian ways and of course tried the cake and tea. ;)

I recommend it if anyone goes to Jamaica!

I understand you can also take a tour of Peter Tosh's house which would be incredible. It's also a memorial. Apparently the blood stains from his murder and the other victims can still be seen on the ceramic tile floor.