Private messages from Joshcanada

Anyone receiving private messages from Joshcanada, please ignore them and do not click on the links inside. The issue is being addressed.

Anyone receiving private messages from forumers you wouldn't be expecting to receive them from, please advise Comp or myself and don't click on any links within.

Comments

• Thanks Bill. It is appreciated.
  • New boy is just trying to impress the boss . . . wants to make sure he passes the probationary period. Also doesn't hurt that he puts the old farts in the shade while doing it.
  • Milo wrote: »
    New boy is just trying to impress the boss . . . wants to make sure he passes the probationary period. Also doesn't hurt that he puts the old farts in the shade while doing it.

Sitting here in the shade, sipping on a cool lemonade...

Thanks Bill...
    New boy is just trying to impress the boss . . . wants to make sure he passes the probationary period. Also doesn't hurt that he puts the old farts in the shade while doing it.

Reported.
  • <- Is feeling left out :(
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    <- Is feeling left out :(

Fixed.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Sitting here in the shade, sipping on a cool lemonade...

Thanks Bill...

It's winter, it's cool everywhere
  • costanza wrote: »

Auckland Weather | NZ Weather from TVNZ

Really?

not in NZ are we?

no, we are in canada
  • declerate itt
  • I've checked the phishing site in question and when those links are clicked while logged into pokerforum.ca they are able to collect your password..Looking at there log file I only saw one members account that was compromised and changed there password..Please don't click any links from unknown members as the link is deceiving and could be mistaken for a pfc link. There goal was likely to try and access online poker accounts so please never use the same username/password as the poker sites on any forum.
  • Thanks scoops

Wow that's crazy, I need to change a couple PW's!
  • costanza wrote: »

This . . .
    costanza wrote: »
    not in NZ are we?

no, we are in canada

is quickly contradicted by this . . .
    costanza wrote: »

but you sum yourself up accurately here.
    GTA Poker wrote: »
    declerate itt

[x] Has you pegged.
  • I wish I could find out who these people are, so I can drive to were they are and give them an earfull.
    Stupid fucks should go out and get a job, instead of stealing peoples hard earned money!
  • That would be one hell of a drive Piggie!
  • If I had the money and nothing else better to do then I would. LOL. Wheres he from anyways?
  • They range from Israel, Vietnam, Brazil, France, Ukraine, Russia, UK, China, etc.

I would like to add and welcome Poland to our daily smorgasbord of international visitors attempting to hack our pleasant little community! Welcome aboard Poland!
  • ooops i clicked on the link but did not put in my password.
    The spelling errors tipped me off.
    Have I compromised anything by following the link?
    Thx
  • When did you click on the link? I've reread Scoops previous post. He indicated that:

If you click on those links while you are logged into this site, they will be able to capture your password.

Scoops mentioned that he checked earlier in this thread and only one members pwd was compromised. However, that may have changed since that posting if people are continuing to click on the links in the PMs.

As he mentioned earlier, it would be more than prudent for you to change your pwd for online poker sites if you use the same one as on here.
  • I changed my password and I believe I was using the one this site gave me so I am good.
    I clicked the link a minute before my above post.
  • If our usernames and passwords are being stored unencrypted, I'm out.
  • If our usernames and passwords are being stored unencrypted, I'm out.

The passwords are encrypted but doubt the username is..I'm unsure on that. I was also incorrect with my earlier post as clicking the phishing link didn't capture any passwords..It required you to login again on the spoofed page which would then steal your password.
  • Crisis averted then, I'm still in.