Options

My internetz iz brokenz!!!

Had a few black outs over night and this morning

It's effed up my router... The lights come on but it won't connect to Internet

I did the 30/30/30 reset and nadda

And to top it off, I'm not even getting 3G right now, I'm on edge (2g)

Can help?

Comments

• costanza wrote: »

It's effed up my router... The lights come on but it won't connect to Internet

I did the 30/30/30 reset and nadda

And to top it off, I'm not even getting 3G right now, I'm on edge (2g)

Can help?

Make/model/internet provider?
  • compuease wrote: »

Comp, I'll pay you 1000 times your mod salary to infiltrate his system from within and make it impossible for him to post here again.

Think about it.

D link / DIR-601 / xplornet (live in boonies)
  • Comp, I'll pay you 1000 times your mod salary to infiltrate his system from within and make it impossible for him to post here again.

Think about it.

While I appreciate the humor this is really inconveniencing my fam , not just me, so I really appreciate comps help
    While I appreciate the humor this is really inconveniencing my fam , not just me, so I really appreciate comps help

Humour?
  • Humour?

I know u love me! :)
  • In layman's terms....bypass the router...take the in line out of the router and plug it directly into the jack in your computer....to see if the router is the problem.
    If that doesn't work...turn everything on and off....unplug and replug....blow hard into every hole and crevasse :-\
    If none of the above works just call the internet company...failing that smash your router with a hammer...followed by your computer if need be
  • Plugged the Ethernet cable into my computer, it's fucked

So I guess it's the provider and not my router?

I'm a declerate when it comes to this stuff :(
  • I would guess it's the provider....call and find out. Not sure where you are but maybe the weather knocked something out.
  • could it be the computer as well?
  • Confirmed no internetz

Need comp to make a house call!

I have copious amounts of skoal, crown maple, and my aunts home made shit for compensation :)
  • Not about to make a house call all the way up there.. You couldn't afford it..

Have you spoken with Xplornet? Likely their dish or receiver will need work. Without internet I can't help you remotely either.

Drink less, imo . . .

The lights come on but it won't connect

Smoke less, imo . . .

Can help?

You need professional help, not the interwebz . . .
  • His family moved out west with him now? Or did I miss the donk crawling home with his tail between his legs? Oh, the perils of the ignore list.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    His family moved out west with him now? Or did I miss the donk crawling home with his tail between his legs? Oh, the perils of the ignore list.

Nope, he came home for Christmas.. Not sure why he hasn't gone back as yet... Perhaps the online game is easier here? Gotta do everything to maximize ev..
    Nope, he came home for Christmas.. Not sure why he hasn't gone back as yet... Perhaps the online game is easier here? Gotta do everything to maximize ev..

What better present could a family ask for?
  • Just got off the phone with a broad at xplornet

Had me unplug router , and plug ethernet into my comp directly,and turn off my lapper and when I powered it up, boom. INTERNETZ!

as for GTA's question, if he must know, I took a month off but in that time I put in almost zero volume and still made over 6k , so w/e lol, say whatever u want

Going back to van on the 11th , just in time to have valentines day with Irish girl :)

Ty 4 help gents
  • SuperNed wrote: »
    In layman's terms....bypass the router...take the in line out of the router and plug it directly into the jack in your computer....to see if the router is the problem.
    costanza wrote: »
    Just got off the phone with a broad at xplornet

Had me unplug router , and plug ethernet into my comp directly,and turn off my lapper and when I powered it up, boom. INTERNETZ!

Isn't that exactly what Ned suggested and you said you did earlier..:bs:

And here was just going to head out to drive to your place to help out.
    Isn't that exactly what Ned suggested and you said you did earlier..:bs:

And here was just going to head out to drive to your place to help out.

you are always welcome internetz problems or not!

:laugh:
  • [ ] pro lifeskillz
  • However fed, your threat to go to Scoops has nothing to do with it... He would likely just instban you.. he doesn't have a lot of patience..