Cleanup in Aisle 4

Some douche is spamming this morning.

Did all the mods sleep in? ;)

Comments

• Hobbes wrote: »

Personally, I think he is one step up from Fed and his posts contain slightly more informed opinions. Can we arrange a swap?

Edit: I thought you meant the guy with the Vietnamese gibberish...the HU spammer is far better than Fed. We would probably have to throw in some coin for that trade to go down.

Yup, on it. Three bans for me so far!

Interestingly, this site is under attack by bots....all......day......long. Lately from Phnom Penh and Hồ Chí Minh for some reason. I was never aware of that until recently. Somehow they are getting past filters.

A few days ago I read somewhere that we should all be getting ready for a large increase in spam activity in email, posts, etc. Can't remember the reason for this, but I'm assuming the last few days here is a good example.

Yup, on it. Three bans for me so far!

Interestingly, this site is under attack by bots....all......day......long. Lately from Phnom Penh and Hồ Chí Minh for some reason. I was never aware of that until recently. Somehow they are getting past filters.

A few days ago I read somewhere that we should all be getting ready for a large increase in spam activity in email, posts, etc. Can't remember the reason for this, but I'm assuming the last few days here is a good example.

This comes up on occasion. For those who have been around for a few years, you may recall that we used to get lots of spam for gold, shoes, can't recall everything but there was a ton. When it got heavy I would spend an hour or so lots of mornings just cleaning up. Maybe 3 years ago or so , when Graham was around, we installed some filtering software that significantly reduced it. Every now and then a couple more get through but by and large it is manageable now.
    God job Bill, keeping score? It's nice I can sleep in a little bit now that Bill is on the job...:) Maybe my retirement is not as far off as i thought...
  • Gold shoes? I wantz some!

Turn those filters off a while.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Maybe my retirement is not as far off as i thought...

Maybe you didn't get the last memo from Scoops?

The retire at 85 plan has been implemented as a non-optional condition of our obligatory contracts.

You may not leave. Sir.
  • Maybe you didn't get the last memo from Scoops?

The retire at 85 plan has been implemented as a non-optional condition of our obligatory contracts.

You may not leave. Sir.

Thought I might sneek that one by you. ;) Guess your young eyes are just too sharp.. Wonder if costanza would approve my retirement?
  • compuease wrote: »
    Guess your young eyes are just too sharp.. Wonder if costanza would approve my retirement?

Masterpo.jpg
  • I think we just figured out a life path for Fed...he's already 90% spam anyhow.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Gold shoes? I wantz some!

Turn those filters off a while.

Yeah, I wonder why...