looking to start a regular poker game

Looking to see if there is any interest and commitment to a cash game. I would like to host from a 6-9 player game. Looking for a good group to come play poker. Depending on the feedback, it will be every month or 2 weeks, maybe even weekly. Times well be the same. I would prefer a week night. Possibly between 6-11. I get up at 5.30 in the morning so nothing late. Weekend game can go till late. Stakes are going to be 25c big blind.
Ideally I would love to get a mix game going but most people only want to play Holdem. Whatever works. So if you are interested.let me know. Send me an email about yourself age and ability and also your availability.thankS

PS pm me if you are interested in playing tonite....main St Vancouver

Comments

• If costanza is back out there this sounds perfect to supplement his moving business..:)

Do you have a game going already? What ages are you looking for?
  • I have one tonite. But I'm looking to get something more regular going. Age isn't a big deal it's more the experience. Someone who knows the rules and know not to string bet or talk about the hand while in play. Laid back but with common sense rules.. Is just so hard to get people to commit... So either I'm looking for 6-10 regulars or 15-20 part timers?
  • Well hopefully you get some responses, most of the people here are in Ontario but we do have quite a few from out there... Good luck with your game...
  • Sometimes I miss Main St. in Van. Lived at Main and 18th for years.
  • Thanks! Been on 33Rd for 10 years now, love it!
  • I meant to mention earlier, that doughnut shop Duffin's doughnuts at 33rd and Main used to have huge games going on outside on the picnic table. I had no idea what game they were playing(it sure as hell wasn't any poker game I'd ever seen), but I'd see multiple guys with huge (+$2k) wads of cash shoving hundreds of dollars back and forth at each other.

That would be the one that had the signs "NO SMOKING, NO CARD PLAYING" above the picnic table and everyone was playing cards and everyone was practically two fisting smokes. They had the most awesome machaca sandwiches inside though. Absolutely incredible.
  • Hey just send a email to you over craigslist.
  • Duffin's donuts mmmm.

Good cheap sandwiches as well.