"Ignore your" Family Day $20-Tournament-Monday-1PM-Feb 18th,2013

Hey All!

I'm opening up my house to a day of tournament poker on Monday February 18th. Doors opens at 12:30pm, cards in the air at 1pm SHARP.

The tournament will be 5K in chips to start, 20 minute blinds.

Players are welcome to open up a cash game when they bust out. Cash game stakes will most likely be .25/.50 NL, although Dealers Choice is always an option. I'm even willing to host a mirco-stakes Chinese Poker cash game, something like .25c/point.

Directions will be sent out the week leading up to the tournament. Post or P for directions.

Max 20 players. All games are rake free. BBYB.

Comments

• Tent for right now johnnie, I will know better about how early I can ditch work when its closer LOL
  • In please.

Thanks,
    Jac
  • tentative please
  • In... ish... I think I like poker more than fam fam

Mark
  • Milo and the Mrs . . . (T) for now please. will adfvise when that firms up, either way.
  • tentative please
  • Another bump and could I ask that my tents please confirm.

Thanks yo.
  • Going to have to say "out", unfortunately. Looks like i will be entertaining family after all.
  • Sorry Johnnie, me as well, seems work will be a tad busy for me!
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Another bump and could I ask that my tents please confirm.

Can't confirm at this time. Feel free to take me off the list. Doesn't look like I'm getting bumped to the waiting list anytime soon ;)
  • One more bump. If the numbers remain this low, I will cancel the tournament next week.
  • I guess it's hard to compete with family day!
  • Looks like people actually want hang out with their families so I'm thinking about nixing the tournament and heading to BCC.

Any takers?
  • Screw BCC! Consider Mohawk and video tables $1/$2 NL, .50/$1 PLOM... it all depends on who's there though

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Screw BCC! Consider Mohawk and video tables $1/$2 NL, .50/$1 PLOM... it all depends on who's there though

Mark

Also an option.
  • I'm up for a road trip. Never been to Mohawk but I've played the video tables at Western Fair. Would also consider Windsor or Niagara Falls if anyone is up for a longer ride.

Jac
  • Hey Johnnie,

Malt and I are ice fishing this weekend....but if we get home on time maybe we'll pop out. Don't save us seats but we'll text you Monday if we can get there in time and if you have an opening great.

Cheers
  • If you guys decide to head to Mohawk, call ahead first. They rarely have any action before 4pm, even on weekends.

Evening action is incredibly soft tho.
  • A'iight. This tournament is canceled.
  • Jack, Drtyore and I are headin g to BCC for some hot poker action aka 2/5 limit. Hit us up for some birthday fun!
  • Jack, Drtyore and I are heading to BCC for some hot poker action aka 2/5 limit. Hit us up for some birthday fun!