London $0.25/$0.50 Game Wednesday Night

Hey Guys,
Just got my table finished up last week and am hosting games Wednesday nights starting at 7pm. Downtown London. Let me know if you would like to play.

photoclw.th.jpg

Comments

• Nice looking table.
  • Indeed, very nice looking table. If I had more room in my house, I'd consider attempting to build one myself.
  • Thanks guys. I already have 2 friends I'm building for after they saw this one.
  • Still need to fill about 2 or 3 seats if anyone would like to join. No rake, pop and water provided. Looking to get a good, consistent, and friendly game going every week.
  • Running again on Wednesday night, 7:30pm.
  • Just had a cancellation, so I have one seat open for tonight of anyone else would like to play.
  • Looking for a few more players for Wednesday night.
  • Hey man I'd like to play your cash game tonight
  • I am interested in coming out to your poker game.
  • Not running this week, I have to work. Anyone who is interested in future games, pm me your number and I'll add you to the text list.
  • beaver wrote: »
    Not running this week, I have to work. Anyone who is interested in future games, pm me your number and I'll add you to the text list.

I can host this week at my place for those that are interested in keeping a game - and Beaver can resume his hosting duties the following week as planned...if interested just pm me your cell and I can text you details etc..I am thinking about hosting on this Thursday @ 7:30pm
  • Game will be running again this week. Pm me if you would like a seat.
  • Looking to fill a couple more seats for Wednesday. You can text me at 519 719 5566
  • Looking to fill a couple seats for tomorrow.
  • Running again this week. Always looking for new players.
  • yo i'll play
  • Shoot me a text 519 719 5566 and ill give you the details.
  • don't have a functional cell presently
  • My email is bryan_van_rooyen (at) hotmail (dot) com. I have to work this upcoming Wednesday so there won't be a game, but would love to have you out next week.