***Official Fallsview Poker Classic Results Thread***

Thought I would start a new thread to keep track of how players are doing in the Fallsview Poker Classic which starts today at noon. Good luck to those participating!

$1k Tournament - January 16-17th
$2.5K Tournament - January 18 - 19th
$5k Tournament - January 20-21st

Super Satellites

$275 Satellite to $2.5k - January 17th at 3pm
$550 Satellite to $5k - January 19th at 3pm

Comments

• Here and excited...$275 sat sold out so I am looking.....good luck everyone!
  • the sats can even sell out?? be interested to know what the $1K seats are selling for right before the start of the tournament. Guess that saves me a drive to Fallsview tomorrow. Thanks.
  • Forum member and Ching Hill Alumni GarryC is OUT.

AA vs AK his opponent flops the straight

Garry's luck with AK is absolutely horrible!!
    He can't win WITH it...and he can't BEAT it.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    AA vs AK

Same thing happened to Popkorn but he held the AK and the AA held up.
  • I flopped trips twice and lost both times.
    Trip 5s on the with a 9,7,5 flop..all in against
    K,9 ...king..then 9 on the river.
    Other hand was jacks with a A.Q.J flop. A turn all in and lose
    to A.Q. no luck!
  • HotRod004 wrote: »
    Here and excited...$275 sat sold out so I am looking.....good luck everyone!

Glad I bought mine before Christmas. Looking forward to seeing some better results posted in the next few days.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    the sats can even sell out?? be interested to know what the $1K seats are selling for right before the start of the tournament. Guess that saves me a drive to Fallsview tomorrow. Thanks.

Did you check the post by Irunit4times in the Buy & Sell Section? He hasn't posted that his extra is sold yet.
  • They want 400 here...dam
  • Just as well to buy into the $550 at that price.
  • I may buy for both sats..$400 and $550.

Down to 80 players....blinds are 500-1000-200 ante.
    I may buy for both sats..$400 and $550.

From 500 runners and how many 5000 starting chips?

Not too bad, did someone run a calc on the patience factor?
    I may buy for both sats..$400 and $550.

Hope to see you in the $275 (or $400 for you)!
  • Out of the $275 satty just after the first hour - had top 2 and flush draw shoved on turn.
  • Does anyone have a link for the $2.5k results?

I can't get the page for this event to open in the site linked above for the 1k results. Its not on pokercanada.com, canadian poker.tv, bluff.com yet, or anywhere else that I can find.
  • I heard that joe "afro" aka joe hollywood a dealer from the underground won it. He used to deal at King of Clubs.
  • I heard that joe "afro" aka joe hollywood a dealer from the underground won it. He used to deal at King of Clubs.

Wow, that's sick. I watched the final table until the 5th elimination. Joe (Seat 1) had about 5-7BB little after the beginning of the final table. He kept on doubling up every time he is all in. He had a huge tripple up against two players with JJ vs their AK and 88. High stakes online player Ankush was the massive chip leader at that time. Wonder what place he finished in.
  • Gottaget wrote: »
    Does anyone have a link for the $2.5k results?

I can't get the page for this event to open in the site linked above for the 1k results. Its not on pokercanada.com, canadian poker.tv, bluff.com yet, or anywhere else that I can find.

I will post a link once they are available. I have sent an email to my contact at Fallsview. Just waiting to hear back from her.
  • I just posted a photo of results on my twitter @jontm
    Jah send me an email and will forward PDF from Fallsview and their communications if your not already in touch.
  • Thanks guys!
    So happy to see 1k winner cash again in the 2.5k!
    Congrats Carol!
  • Gottaget wrote: »
    Thanks guys!
    So happy to see 1k winner cash again in the 2.5k!
    Congrats Carol!

Is she a regular player at Fallsview or some other club, etc.? That is pretty amazing!
  • I heard she plays at Brantford a lot
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    I heard she plays at Bantford a lot

Glad to see I'm not the only one that spells this wrong sometimes :) where is my old thread on Brantford vs Brampton vs Bradford.....too confusing!
    I heard she plays at Bantford a lot

^this
  • $5k updates? I saw Watts was among the leaders at some point.
  • Watts out 18th
    I heard she plays at Brantford a lot

Pretty good player, from having played with her a few times. Not afraid to play post flop with anything and I mean anything. She was my bounty once when I hit a set on her.