50 $3.50 SNG; February Challenge

I'm offering this BAP oppurtunity as a way to get myself back into playing online more.

I am challenging myself to play 50 $3.50 SNG's on Pokerstars during the month of February 2013, starting on the first. I'm offering a total of 50% of total buyin as BAP Shares, valued at $8.75 per 10% share. I will ONLY be selling shares of 10%, so 10 shares of $8.75 each are available in total. You can buy mulitple shares if you wish, but minimum of 1 full share. Payouts will be based on number of shares purchased, and will be made at either the end of the challenge (50 games) or end of the month, whichever comes first. If I don't get 50 games in, I'll adjust to compensate, but I should be able to hit this mark.

I'll track on excel and update this thread as often as I can, minimum once a week. I will also limit myself to only playing 4 tables MAX at any time (this is my own rule to keep my concentration), and will play standard ABC sng poker strategy. I find at this buyin level, ABC approach works the best for me.

All purchases to be made to GOINGGRAY on P*. I would post my graphs, but I really don't know where to find it, and even if I did, it wouldn't show much as I really haven't been playing much online, but if someone wants to look me up and post it, go ahead. I can take a hit as well as anyone else.:-[

BAP LIST:

JohnnieH 1 share PAID
CrazyKoby 1 share PAID
Milo 1 share PAID
PayforView 1 share PAID
IRunIt 5 shares PAID
Hitmen 1 share PAID

Comments

• Also, you're more than welcome to sweat me online, or if you would rather SKPE and rail, that would work as well. Skype name is same as my forum name.
  • Isn't $8.75 = 5% of the total buy-ins? Or is the Tylenol messing with my head?
  • Milo wrote: »
    Isn't $8.75 = 5% of the total buy-ins? Or is the Tylenol messing with my head?
    Think it's 10% of the 50% he's selling...
  • Reserve me one 'unit' of BAP. 5 or 10, whatever it is.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Think it's 10% of the 50% he's selling...

This
  • I'll take a share
  • Ditto . . . thanks for the clarification.
  • I will take a share and ship tonight. I am Sven8910Jack on p*
  • Hey AJ, what the hell ill take the remainder! Good luck.
  • Hey AJ, what the hell ill take the remainder! Good luck.

all 6 remaining shares? Okay thanks

Sold out! You can transfer anytime between now and Feb 1. I"ll keep this thread updated as much as I can during the challenge.

Thanks guys!!
  • Would you be alright with cash at your next game or just ship online to stars?
  • Just shipped.
  • Would you be alright with cash at your next game or just ship online to stars?

Would prefer Stars, but whatever works best for you
  • Damn you! I wanted a share!
  • Hey hitmen, I'm not greedy, if you want a share ill let you have one of mine if AJ is okay with that, I don't see why not! We all have our faith in him!
  • Sweet! Thanks! AJ do you approve??? If so I will send the moolah Thursday
  • Hey hitmen, I'm not greedy, if you want a share ill let you have one of mine if AJ is okay with that, I don't see why not! We all have our faith in him!
    HitmenZ24 wrote: »
    Sweet! Thanks! AJ do you approve??? If so I will send the moolah Thursday

Works for me
  • Just take what I owe you for this out of what you owe me
  • crazykoby wrote: »
    Just take what I owe you for this out of what you owe me

Done
  • Good luck AJ. I'll reserve a piece of March...

Your P* graph is attached, only because we love graphs.
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    Good luck AJ. I'll reserve a piece of March...

Your P* graph is attached, only because we love graphs.

At least the trend is positive! OMG, that's horrid! Thanks Wolfie...and you're reserved for March is I decide to do one then.
  • AJ, Shipped on stars! Good luck in February!
  • Actually lookinmg forward to living vicariously through you next month. Been off of web poker for a while now . . .
  • Hey AJ, good luck this month, keep us posted and also can you please mark me off as paid on the BAP list. I shipped a few days ago and posted on here that I shipped. Please confirm. Thanks.
  • Hey AJ, good luck this month, keep us posted and also can you please mark me off as paid on the BAP list. I shipped a few days ago and posted on here that I shipped. Please confirm. Thanks.

You did, sorry, just haven't had a chance to update this thread. I'll do it tonight.

Will most likely get in 10 or 12 games in this weekend. Will post on here when I get underway for anyone who wants to rail or skype
  • Are we freerolling yet?
  • Milo wrote: »
    Are we freerolling yet?

Jesus...at least wait until I have my coffee fix
  • Okay . . .

now?
  • Getting this started now...going to play 6 - 8 games. Will update as I go.

GL to us all

Okay, that's enough getting beat up for one day

Played 8, won 1...everything else was just sickening. Never been slow rolled so much by so many in all my life. Second best against the nuts, and they time out every freaking time. Wanted to barf.

As of Day 1, we are down $14. Improvement required.